How to actually get alot of views on your videos

Jaydee C

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I don't think making a facebook page/twitter would help with people who already don't have many views/subscribers.

The hardest part is the first 1,000 or even 100 subscribers. Having tips for the first 100 subscribers without doing the annoying comments saying "check out my channel" on popular videos.
I was able to get interest into my channel before it launch. I was using twitter to gain followers for about 3 months before the first episode aired. I went on twitter and followed other shows that were in my niche. I was able to get about 300 subscribers before the launch. I also started networking with other podcasters by being a guest on their show. That helped out a lot as well.

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I was able to get interest into my channel before it launch. I was using twitter to gain followers for about 3 months before the first episode aired. I went on twitter and followed other shows that were in my niche. I was able to get about 300 subscribers before the launch. I also started networking with other podcasters by being a guest on their show. That helped out a lot as well.
I definitely need to start using Twitter and social media more. How were you able to engage with them so well on Twitter?

Jaydee C

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I definitely need to start using Twitter and social media more. How were you able to engage with them so well on Twitter?
My show has to do with wrestling and comedy, so I mainly tweet out funny things about wrestling and I engage in conversations with other podcasters as well. I did a follow Friday shout out to them, and a few of them did a shout out as well. That helped out a lot. I went on other twitter pages and followed a few of their followers.

mylove084

Reaction score
you said: Get your videos semi-viral. but i dont understad this can you guide detail more?