How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

• Example
  • What value do I intend to deliver? - Content? (funny content with charity?)
  • Who needs that value? - people that have same interest? people that want a laugh, people that want to help out?
  • How can I sell that value? Youtube? work exstreamly hard to improve and things?

is that how you do it? is it right or did i do it wrong? sorry...

• Example
  • What value do I intend to deliver? - Content? (funny content with charity?)
  • Who needs that value? - people that have same interest? people that want a laugh, people that want to help out?
  • How can I sell that value? Youtube? work exstreamly hard to improve and things?
is that how you do it? is it right or did i do it wrong? sorry...
Kinda. Your answers are too general, though. Each of them needs to be much more specific and focused, especially with humor because it's so subjective.

Kinda. Your answers are too general, though. Each of them needs to be much more specific and focused, especially with humor because it's so subjective.

is it bad being so subjective... .... ... , like what age group would it value ect? or... sorry...

I think if you just have fun with youtube, I reckon you will get the rewards you won't. Yea I would like 10k subs but I know it won't happen I am just having fun:).

so personality would be better value ?
No, not quite. I recommend downloading the first 3 days of my ebook, "30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel," from my site. It's a free download. No strings attached or anything. Read those first three days and it'll help you really dig into this part of your channel.

No, not quite. I recommend downloading the first 3 days of my ebook, "30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel," from my site. It's a free download. No strings attached or anything. Read those first three days and it'll help you really dig into this part of your channel.
i tried it but i just get lost honestly xc[DOUBLEPOST=1431911054,1431910950][/DOUBLEPOST]
guess im useless...

Tim, thank you so much for your insight.
Definitely will be checking out the first 3 chapters (and probably the rest of the kit and kaboodle!) your posts (so far) have given me much food for thought.

Dear Tim, i was wondering if I could ask you for some advice... I currently have 120.000 views on my channel and 75 subscribers... You see something wrong here? :D I consider my videos to be consistent, my annotations are in check, my branding looks fine to me, I have a clear upload schedule... And still... (read the entire book btw).

Back