How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

JonnyBoy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
  • Example
  • What value do I intend to deliver? - Content? (funny content with charity?)
  • Who needs that value? - people that have same interest? people that want a laugh, people that want to help out?
  • How can I sell that value? Youtube? work exstreamly hard to improve and things?

is that how you do it? is it right or did i do it wrong? sorry...

Tim Schmoyer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
  • Example
  • What value do I intend to deliver? - Content? (funny content with charity?)
  • Who needs that value? - people that have same interest? people that want a laugh, people that want to help out?
  • How can I sell that value? Youtube? work exstreamly hard to improve and things?
is that how you do it? is it right or did i do it wrong? sorry...
Kinda. Your answers are too general, though. Each of them needs to be much more specific and focused, especially with humor because it's so subjective.

JonnyBoy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Kinda. Your answers are too general, though. Each of them needs to be much more specific and focused, especially with humor because it's so subjective.
is it bad being so subjective... .... ... , like what age group would it value ect? or... sorry...

ben martin

Reaction score
I think if you just have fun with youtube, I reckon you will get the rewards you won't. Yea I would like 10k subs but I know it won't happen I am just having fun:).

Tim Schmoyer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
is it bad being so subjective... .... ... , like what age group would it value ect? or... sorry...
Yeah, it's like going up to someone and saying, "Hey, I'm funny!" and they're like, "Uhhhh... ok." It's hard to make that your value proposition.

Reactions: JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, it's like going up to someone and saying, "Hey, I'm funny!" and they're like, "Uhhhh... ok." It's hard to make that your value proposition.
so personality would be better value ? or is that wrong? someone shoot me please :(

Tim Schmoyer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
so personality would be better value ?
No, not quite. I recommend downloading the first 3 days of my ebook, "30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel," from my site. It's a free download. No strings attached or anything. Read those first three days and it'll help you really dig into this part of your channel.

Reactions: JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No, not quite. I recommend downloading the first 3 days of my ebook, "30 Days to a Better YouTube Channel," from my site. It's a free download. No strings attached or anything. Read those first three days and it'll help you really dig into this part of your channel.
i tried it but i just get lost honestly xc[DOUBLEPOST=1431911054,1431910950][/DOUBLEPOST]
guess im useless...

echoraven

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tim, thank you so much for your insight.
Definitely will be checking out the first 3 chapters (and probably the rest of the kit and kaboodle!) your posts (so far) have given me much food for thought.

Reactions: Tim Schmoyer

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Dear Tim, i was wondering if I could ask you for some advice... I currently have 120.000 views on my channel and 75 subscribers... You see something wrong here? :D I consider my videos to be consistent, my annotations are in check, my branding looks fine to me, I have a clear upload schedule... And still... (read the entire book btw).