How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

Awesome progression of success Tim! It's amazing how you managed to utilize networking, the other sites, and promotions across different mediums, this is still something that I've yet to figure out let alone master!

That all makes sense. It seems like it would work better for a channel centered around a person who speaks to an audience as a host rather than one where the main content is a cartoon they created where the viewers never see or hear the actual person behind the channel, for example.

That all makes sense. It seems like it would work better for a channel centered around a person who speaks to an audience as a host rather than one where the main content is a cartoon they created where the viewers never see or hear the actual person behind the channel, for example.
Umm... I don't know about that. I think it revolves more about the "why" of your channel, not "what" your channel is about. If your channel revolves around a specific value that you're delivering, then all the products and services point back to that value, as well.

Good post and good idea sharing with us. Thank you for your discussion. I have a channel and earn few of money form adsenes. I want to develop my channel and earn more. How can I get this.

Back