• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Well the year is almost half over but I would like to pass 350 subs and maybe approach 400 by the end of the year. Im going to have to keep improving the quality of my videos to do that I hope my latest one is a step in that direction.

I just started, so my goal was probably just that? So much to learn every day! Maybe get some new friends around the globe and im very happy for each sub :)

As of now im hoping to get over the 100 sub hump before the end of the year, ive gotten 9 subs in the last month or so, and im hoping to only increase my monthly rate as time goes on!

The goal in 2017 is to get 500 subs and at least 50 к views by the end of the year to buy better recording equipment so I can make quality videos and vlogs

I am currently at 58 and my next goal is 100! After that, I would love to hit 500 by the end of the year!

Our goal is to reach 1k before the end of the year. We already achieved our first goal (100k views!)

I am currently at 350+ subs on Youtube channel. I am hoping I can get 2000 or more by the end of this year. I mostly promote my videos on Instagram where I have 27k+ followers. As for the views, maybe 50k views. I think it is possible as long as I upload consistently. I only started uploading regularly a few days ago but I will try my best to be more consistent this time.

Back