• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have only started 4 days ago. So has not really given me much time left in 2017! even though 5 months is still a fair bit of time :) I am hoping that i could achieve around 25 subs and around 1500 Views would be a great start. I have a few milestones written down but for me that would be a great start :D
nice dude id say if you put in the effort you could hit 100 subs easily withing that time

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I realized in order to succeed in anything, anywhere, you need a plan. A drawing, or a strategy to complete your goals. I've done the math and there is 159 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes, and 10 seconds left of 2017. That's 160 days including today.

My end of the year goal is 1000 subscribers, which is crazy for ME to think about. because in my 3 years of YouTube, I have only gained 560 subscribers. Looking at my analytics, I WOULD have about a 1200 is nobody ever unsubscribed, thats why you shouldn't take massive youtube breaks.
But doing more math (which I'm pretty trash at) That would mean I would have to get 2.69 subscribers a day. But to be safe, aiming for 3 haha.

Hopefully I can come back to this thread with the news that I hit 1000 subscribers, I'm going to have to work hard. Wish me luck

I apologize in advanced if I made this post in the wrong thread. But I feel like it fits under milestone, change it if I'm wrong @YTTalk :/

Reactions: listed and Mikes

kiachanell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
My goals for the rest of 2017 is to grow my channel

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My ultimate goal is to hit 400 subscribers by the end of the year and to reach 10,000 views so that I can begin monetizing my videos. It's a big ask and I know I've only got 4 more months to do it but I believe with hard work and determination, I WILL achieve my goals.

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'll aim low...... 100 subs. Maybe. In my experience channels that I manage tend to grow ridiculously slowly (though that's mostly because I don't post regularly enough lol).

ConraPro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! My 2017 Goal is 1001 Subscribers and 3k Views !! :up2::crown:

Last edited by a moderator:

RetroCrunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi. I am currently at 68 subscribers and I would like to try and get to 200 by the end of the year. Its a lofty goal, but im working hard to meet that goal. Thanks!

VortexPrimes

Reaction score
At least 1000 subs by the end of the year im slowly getting there at 210 subs hopefully can reach it :) and for views i hope 100k.