• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I'm currently at 37 subs... And about 5000 views (one vid went a bit viral in south korea ? :D )
My Goal for 2017 is mainly to keep having fun like I do right now :) Also I'd like to collab with some other Gamers cause it's always more fun with friends :)
500 Subs at the end of the year would be freaking insane for me :D
Wish you guys a pleasant day :)

I Would love to hit maybe even 50 subs lol! As long as people enjoy my content, then numbers mean nothing to me! If I can help one person out or make the laugh. I am happy! :D

My 2017 Goals:
1. Have fun
2. Make better content
3. Reach 500 subs by at most the end of the year

I think these are some reasonable goals, what do y'all think?[DOUBLEPOST=1486083871,1486083814][/DOUBLEPOST]
At least 5000 subscribers and maybe 500k views by the end of 2017.
^^^^ I aspire to be you lmao those are some good goals! best of luck : )

1. Finish a series teaching people how to use a watchmakers lathe
2. Launch my first my watch using a swiss movement which I will modify by hand making parts
3. Make a tourbillon pocket watch by hand from scratch
4. Create videos about the whole journey.
5. Improve my video production skills i.e. script, recording, editing

My 2017 Goals:
1. Have fun
2. Make better content
3. Reach 500 subs by at most the end of the year

I think these are some reasonable goals, what do y'all think?[DOUBLEPOST=1486083871,1486083814][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^^^ I aspire to be you lmao those are some good goals! best of luck : )

I forgot all about this, it's crazy to think that I have gone from 49 - 4550 subscribers and just over one million views since then.

I've not really thought about this, at first i was all for getting to 100 subs but as i continued making videos I started having more fun just simply making them. I suppose if I had to think about it, any improvement would be appreciated but it wont deter me from carrying on if i receive no improvement. There is something satisfying about putting all the time and effort into filming and editing. But if i had to give it a number then maybe 500 subs would be the benchmark.

Currently on 213 subs and 29k views. Ideally I'd like to hit 1000 subs and 100k views this year but I'm happy as long as I keep making films and the channel keeps growing

Many people have different channel goals depending how big their channels are and how big their channels are growing, I am a newer youtuber so these are my goals for this year:

Views: 5000
Subscribers: 450

(Right Now I have 8 Subscribers and 45 Views, but I started 2 weeks ago)

I have just recently hit 100 but maybe 1000 subscribers by the end of the year would be pretty incredible. I'll make sure to your channel welcome to the wonderful world of YouTube and I hope the channel grows and that you reach your goal!

Back