• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I won't post any number goals, because that will just make me disappointed (most likely) :p
I'll continue on my norwegian channel, getting some better structure on it, and I will also start up the Linda Starling channel since it's a ton of fun to make those videos :p

So I have just uploaded my first video , and i know how hard it is to get subscribers and tbh 100 subscribers would make me so happy so i want to hit 100 subs in 2017 , and the rest is a plus

I hit 1k subscribers over christmas which is good considering I started in October! So I think 2k is my next aim for 2017. I'm at 14.5k views so maybe double that too? Hopefully by July! :up2:

Well I am hoping to get 100 subs and 1000 views, low expectations right now but I like making YouTube videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1483212129,1483212089][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hit 1k subscribers over christmas which is good considering I started in October! So I think 2k is my next aim for 2017. I'm at 14.5k views so maybe double that too? Hopefully by July! :up2:

I like your dog in your profile!!!

Back