Eye catching thumbnails/ channel art?

Fwawless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Putting your logo in all your work also helps organize your content.

DarrinTV2

Reaction score
I don't really think the thumbnail picture matters. I would think it is all about content. But I am by no means an expert.

Chaoticfun Gameclips

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree, and also intros are very important to make your channel look professional[DOUBLEPOST=1420521935,1420521867][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't really think the thumbnail picture matters. I would think it is all about content. But I am by no means an expert.
I could agree but also disagree, because a good thumbnail will make a person more interested in checking out your video

DarrinTV2

Reaction score
I agree, and also intros are very important to make your channel look professional[DOUBLEPOST=1420521935,1420521867][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could agree but also disagree, because a good thumbnail will make a person more interested in checking out your video
Possibly. To be completely honest, a good thumbnail couldn't hurt. To cover all bases it is definitely worth looking into. I really need to think about revamping mine.

Adetorrent

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
In an ideal world, it would be all about the content.. but unfortunately, in this world we live in, it's all about the cover of the book. It's the same reason why people wear makeup, dress to impress, e.t.c.

You need the initial attraction of a great thumbnail to grab attention to your great content. The thumbnail will bring them to your channel, the great content will make them stay/subscribe.

TAPG GAMING

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is great advice and I really appreciate you tell everyone including me about this because I am a gaming channel and I just started and I have about sixteen subscribers and a lot collaborations with beginner channels and this advice helped me out and thank you and have a nice day.

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So with these 3 things in mind now your thumbnails and channel art will be perfect! Hope this helps and have a nice day! Peace!
It is not easy to make a thumbnail or a channel art with those 3 things, I think it comes with experience and time. Can anyone check my channel and give me some feedback about my thumbnails and channel art?
I wish an amazing day to you all!!! :)

ChrisFlix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thumbs are hard to make. Try to have one consistent thing about them throughout. It's called Branding ;)