Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Eye catching thumbnails/ channel art?

Discussion in 'Branding & Design' started by EasyE, May 11, 2014.

1. sweatybetty
    Cash:
    $6
    Thank you Adetorrent :)

2. Fwawless
    Cash:
    $50
    Putting your logo in all your work also helps organize your content.

3. DarrinTV2
    Cash:
    $7
    I don't really think the thumbnail picture matters. I would think it is all about content. But I am by no means an expert.

4. Chaoticfun Gameclips
    Cash:
    $29
    I agree, and also intros are very important to make your channel look professional
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2015 ---
    I could agree but also disagree, because a good thumbnail will make a person more interested in checking out your video

5. DarrinTV2
    Cash:
    $7
    Possibly. To be completely honest, a good thumbnail couldn't hurt. To cover all bases it is definitely worth looking into. I really need to think about revamping mine.

6. Adetorrent
    In an ideal world, it would be all about the content.. but unfortunately, in this world we live in, it's all about the cover of the book. It's the same reason why people wear makeup, dress to impress, e.t.c.

You need the initial attraction of a great thumbnail to grab attention to your great content. The thumbnail will bring them to your channel, the great content will make them stay/subscribe.

7. TAPG GAMING
    Cash:
    $14
    This is great advice and I really appreciate you tell everyone including me about this because I am a gaming channel and I just started and I have about sixteen subscribers and a lot collaborations with beginner channels and this advice helped me out and thank you and have a nice day.

8. BarbMollyTV
    YTtalk Mad
    Awesome tips and hints! I will def be using this on my thumbnails!

9. Pedro Nascimento
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $81
    It is not easy to make a thumbnail or a channel art with those 3 things, I think it comes with experience and time. Can anyone check my channel and give me some feedback about my thumbnails and channel art?
    I wish an amazing day to you all!!! :)

10. ChrisFlix
    Cash:
    $2
    Thumbs are hard to make. Try to have one consistent thing about them throughout. It's called Branding ;)