Eye catching thumbnails/ channel art?

I'm really unsure what to do for my channel art, I currently just have the header I use for my blog as I wanted this to be my channel name but I didn't realise that my channel name is something old that I used when I first started youtube and I'm not sure if I can change it now :/ so I'd like to change my channel art but I'm really not sure what to have it as! xx

Just a quick tidbit.

Dafont.com is probably the best places to search for all the fonts you might need to create whatever you need.

A different tip I would give to people making thumbnails is that the text you use in the thumbnail needs to be seen from a zoomed out view. If you can see that text from a zoomed out view then it`s fine, I always tested before finishing the thumbnail for each video.

Thank you for the tips! I prefer the simplistic look anyway but when it comes to graphics, my mind says one thing but my hands do a different job lol. Very useful information.

These are great tips! Right now, our thumbnails are usually just a black background with the the video title on it. We vary fonts, but that's basically it.

Hey can anyone give me some new channel art I do Fifa 15 videos quite a lot so the theme can be based around fifa. If somebody does I will mension you in my videos and tell people to sub, Thank you :)

Great tips.

I find also that having a common theme helps with the visual appeal of your channel. This includes fonts, colour scheme and type of artwork.

Peace

Back