Eye catching thumbnails/ channel art?

Reaction score
Great advice! And to get cool text in variety of styles go to cooltext that's where I got my text for my channel art:) what do u think of my channel art everyone? I want opinions:)

image.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1404330117,1404329961][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you make a custom and professional looking banner!? im lost :(
It's not that hard because I made mine on my iPad! I don't have a PC or Laptop so this is where I make and edit everything:) this is what I came up with for my channel art:) Start with a image of a YouTube banner template. Put logos, text, images etc on top of template then delete the template image as it was there for guidelines so that everything is proportioned perfectly. I even replaced my template with this nice designed picture background thingy majigy lol. Hope this sort of helped:)

image.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1404330356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thumbnails are only helpful if someone finds your video though.
True but it add professionalism and shows effort:)

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score
Of course! I edit my thumbnails all the time. Or at least most of the times. I am actually doing a lot of work on my YouTube channel at the moment. Just added an intro that turned out really great! And I am re-evaluating all of my tags, descriptions and re-uploading new thumbnails. It's taking all my time. I've also started adding captions now.

So I am kiiiind of busy! ;)

But it's still pointless unless anyone sees it... T_T

mrchallenge365

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Other
I take a frame of the most interesting part of my video & then enhance it in Photoshop to make it 'pop' more.

TommyDaGreat

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've also noticed that the colour "Pink" seems to make people watch videos... :p Seriously, the entire youtube is filled with pink thumbnails with lots of views :p

LukeGCTurner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i can make my own but im going to try and not make them repetitive[DOUBLEPOST=1404693947,1404693900][/DOUBLEPOST]i also find putting the iphone emojis in theres grabs my attention more, i dont know why:smug:

WillT96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice! And to get cool text in variety of styles go to cooltext that's where I got my text for my channel art:) what do u think of my channel art everyone? I want opinions:)

View attachment 20573[DOUBLEPOST=1404330117,1404329961][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's not that hard because I made mine on my iPad! I don't have a PC or Laptop so this is where I make and edit everything:) this is what I came up with for my channel art:) Start with a image of a YouTube banner template. Put logos, text, images etc on top of template then delete the template image as it was there for guidelines so that everything is proportioned perfectly. I even replaced my template with this nice designed picture background thingy majigy lol. Hope this sort of helped:)

View attachment 20574[DOUBLEPOST=1404330356][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks, but how did you get the banner template to begin with? where did ya get it from? :))