• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Eye catching thumbnails/ channel art?

NuSpirit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, it is always struggle to make funny, interesting, simple, eye-catching and not crowded thumbnail :)

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice dude, all of it is straight to the point and snappy. I like it.

Ark Designs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks for the amazing post I'm going to make one for my intro channel :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably have been devoting most of my energy into professional looking thumbnails than video editing actually, Even made some process videos.
Usually I'll find a background with some type of texture on it and saturate it for every new video. I'll Photoshop an image from/related to the video with a white outline around it and a drop shadow behind the image. Angled text seems to work really well too!

Drawingum

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Small piece of advice from me for your channel art: be aware of the trends! Trends are moving quite fast, you should change your art once or twice a year. Keep it trendy and people will be more incline to click :)

Reactions: Pixelated Quota

Linkopotamus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips, me and my friend started a channel together and he's been bugging me about improving our thumbnails. Gonna keep these in mind.