Comedy Episode released. Thank you all involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
I just had to take my computer into best buy because of hard drive failure. I'll try to upload the files as soon as they can get it back to me. :/ I havent all the scenes yet, but this should be really fun lol

Reactions: BoomSock

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
okay thanks for the update[DOUBLEPOST=1373251411,1373239183][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a reminder for everyone involved with the project. I need everything by July 14th. The episode is scheduled to air July 17th. When you get the chance please update me on the schedule of your parts. Thanks a lot everyone!

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Okay so I believe the latest day I will be recording is wednesday and would have it uploaded and sent to you on the same day. I could possibly be busy monday and tuesday, but also might not. So I might or might not be able to record monday or tuesday. I will most likely have it to you on wednesday. And I know you're probably tired of trying to explain the whole uploading process and scenes haha, but I do have to ask (just to make sure), so you want us to do all of our scenes in one take, one video, one scene? So basically no cuts like this... *start camera* do scene 1 *stop camera* *start camera* do scene 2 *stop camera.* My bad for complicating this but didn't know if you meant just no cuts in the scene or if you meant no cuts in general (no cuts in scenes and no cuts between scenes).

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all thank you for the update. Also if you have questions even if someone asked it please feel free to ask. It is my fault if something came across unclear not yours. I'll use examples maybe that'll help my explanation lol. So you have this scene:

FIRST SCENE
James Lewis sits in front of his camera with his guitar and
manically looks at the audience. In a low monotonous tone he
speaks.
JAMES LEWIS
My name is JAMES LEWIS...
JAMES LEWIS proceeds to play his guitar. He plays an
aggressive rift.
JAMES LEWIS
youtube.com/rockinguitarist96.
*Note that you can change this if
you want to but please keep it 20
secs long*​
You would sit in front of your camera and say you like per the instructions. Wait like a couple seconds when you are done and say "I give BoomSock Productions the right to use this video" Then upload that scene to your youtube. When u are done uploading mark it unlisted and send me the link boomsockprod(at)gmail.com. Then you do your next scene. They are separate clips. By no cuts I mean lets say for example you say a line wrong, instead of correcting it by cutting out the part your did wrong and splicing it with a clip you did right, you would have to do the whole scene over. Because of this I made sure that all of the scenes I gave everyone is short and you wouldn't have to change camera angle, except for Rilo. I would like this because I do not want the clips to look choppy, but it is a little harder bc you have to do the whole scene right. I hope this clears things up a little. If you anve any more questions please post them I would be more then happy to help. And that you again for the update I appreciate it.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1373264830,1373264602][/DOUBLEPOST]If your wondering why I want 1 video per scene, it is bc I want the workload to be broken down so that it is easier for everyone to do their parts little by little (if need be). It is also a form of a check list. you should know that you need "x" amount of videos and if you send less you know there's something missing.

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good afternoon everyone, just a quick update. I will be taping all of the parts this Thursday, I am pretty sure it'll only take a day or so. I know this might be annoying but it is important that I have updates on your schedules. I have only heard from James Lewis and JTMulcahy. Rilo and Simon please get back to me. Thank you all for your time. I hope all of you are having fun and working hard =)

Seb King

That Nurd..
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello my name is Ajay from BoomSock Productions. We do a comedy web series called Work in Progress, it is a show about a guy who loses everything and tries to make it big on YouTube. We are a very small channel, but I am very interested in cross promotion. The basis of this episode is that our main character will try to enter a vlogging contest that will consist of little games like find something around your house. You do not need to be a vlogger, but I am looking for about 4-5 channels. It is also kind of important that everything gets finished in a timely manner (considering we are on a relaease schedule. Also it would help that you be super enthusiastic (because our main character isn't and I like the contrast). You will be mostly taping within your space, there will not be any requirement to go outside or a specific place. I want to promote your space as well as your personalities. I will be working on the script later this week and would be glad to email it to you if you are interested. Hopefully we can all help each other grow and have fun doing it! Thanks for your time.

I'm interested in your proposal sir. Though I'd be curious to read this script before I decide anything.
EDIT: My bad you've already started production. If you need a hand in the future, let me know.

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seb King, Thank you for your interest! This episode might already be in production, but there will be another collaboration episode. If you want to see my writing style, I have already uploaded the script for this episode, but I will upload it again here so you don't have to go looking for it. I will be working on an episode that will air on probably the 31st of July I will start working writing it this week I believe. If you are interested in that I please let me know. This new episode I will be able to fit more people. Anyone who shows interest in this thread will get priority and I will make sure they will be in it. As I said earlier I will make a new thread and I will contact you if you are interested. Have a good evening!

Attachments

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Okay so I got a little held up on schedule a little bit from being busy this week. I thought I would be uploading by tonight, but I actually will be recording the videos tonight in just a little bit. I'll have them sent to you tomorrow. Just thought I'd give you a little update on my slight schedule change there.

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you i appreciate the update and hard work

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Okay I have them uploaded and sent to your email as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.