Comedy Episode released. Thank you all involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Owen

That Aussie Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Rilo The Rathlubian, got everything. Thank you for your hard work.

JTMulcahy, I got that last clip. Thanks for everything.

Updates: So I have everyone's clips now and I will be finishing everything up tomorrow. I will also be doing a special shout out on my channel tomorrow introducing the special episode. I would ask that all of you do that as well on your channels (except release it on or a day before July 17th). I will be releasing the episode July 17 6:00 p.m. pst (California time). There will only one more update the day before reminding everyone to make the ad video. I hope everyone had a good time on the project and I will do everything I can to make everyone proud to be a part of it. Again Thank you all, it was a great experience working with all of you =)
Glad to be a part of it :)

Reactions: BoomSock

Jenae

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested. Sounds like a cool series! Still got some room?

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Jenae, this particular episode is almost finished so I am afraid not. Although I will be making another one soon (I think the release will be July 31st or first week of August, most probably August). I will create a new thread for this, but the people who show interest in this thread will have priority. I am still mulling over the concept so details are a little vague. I know that this time around I will be able to put more people in it. So if you are interested in that please let me know and I will make sure to contact you when that project will be ready.[DOUBLEPOST=1374021455,1373955823][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay this is the last update. I have finished cutting the video together and now I will clean everything up the best I can and add images and little things. I am also uploading an update video on my channel that links to all of your channels and advertises the episode. Everything is on schedule and I am now 100% sure it will be released July 17th @ 6:00 p.m. pst. Please make your ad videos, it is important for the growth of all of our channels. Again JTMulcahy, James Lewis, Rilo The Rathlubian, Banoyness Thank you for your participation and it was a pleasure working with all of you. I hope all of you enjoy what we have created together and I hope we can do it again soon.

Side note: When the episode is released I will close the thread. If anyone has a vip membership to this site Thrashbat suggested that we also upload the video in the videos & channel thread to promote the video. This might also help us if someone is willing to do it (just a thought).

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
Jenae, this particular episode is almost finished so I am afraid not. Although I will be making another one soon (I think the release will be July 31st or first week of August, most probably August). I will create a new thread for this, but the people who show interest in this thread will have priority. I am still mulling over the concept so details are a little vague. I know that this time around I will be able to put more people in it. So if you are interested in that please let me know and I will make sure to contact you when that project will be ready.[DOUBLEPOST=1374021455,1373955823][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay this is the last update. I have finished cutting the video together and now I will clean everything up the best I can and add images and little things. I am also uploading an update video on my channel that links to all of your channels and advertises the episode. Everything is on schedule and I am now 100% sure it will be released July 17th @ 6:00 p.m. pst. Please make your ad videos, it is important for the growth of all of our channels. Again JTMulcahy, James Lewis, Rilo The Rathlubian, Banoyness Thank you for your participation and it was a pleasure working with all of you. I hope all of you enjoy what we have created together and I hope we can do it again soon.

Side note: When the episode is released I will close the thread. If anyone has a vip membership to this site Thrashbat suggested that we also upload the video in the videos & channel thread to promote the video. This might also help us if someone is willing to do it (just a thought).
I'm going to try to get a video up around noon tomorrow promoting the video. Thanks for letting me be apart of this as well! :)

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the dynamic of your character I am fairly sure we will bring you back to be the bad guy at some point.

Es Sherifo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That sounds great! I'd love to help :)
I can help promote you as well

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Es Sherifo, I am sorry to say that this particular project is over. But if you are interested I will be doing another episode where I can fit more people in it. I have a vague idea of what it is going to be about and will get a skeleton done probably next week. If you are interested in that let me know here and when I create the new thread I will contact you. Thank you for your interest.

Es Sherifo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Es Sherifo, I am sorry to say that this particular project is over. But if you are interested I will be doing another episode where I can fit more people in it. I have a vague idea of what it is going to be about and will get a skeleton done probably next week. If you are interested in that let me know here and when I create the new thread I will contact you. Thank you for your interest.

Ohh okay. Yes I'd be interested in another episode that you're doing. Please contact me :)

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'll have the promotion video out today when you post the video. I want to be able to post the promotion video when I can post the annotations with it for the links which I can't do until the videos up. So I'll have the promotion video up around that time and I can't put the video on YTtalk because I don't have VIP but I will be sharing the video around various places too(twitter, Facebook, etc.) Good working with you and hope we can do it again some time!

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
James Lewis It has been a pleasure. I believe that I will bring you back for another episode in the future. I have an idea that might be funny, I think...

Last words: The video is on a scheduled upload. I feel the episode runs a little long, but that's okay. Other then that I really enjoy it I hope the rest of you do. Thank you one last time =).

Reactions: James Lewis
Status
Not open for further replies.