Comedy Episode released. Thank you all involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello my name is Ajay from BoomSock Productions. We do a comedy web series called Work in Progress, it is a show about a guy who loses everything and tries to make it big on YouTube. We are a very small channel, but I am very interested in cross promotion. The basis of this episode is that our main character will try to enter a vlogging contest that will consist of little games like find something around your house. You do not need to be a vlogger, but I am looking for about 4-5 channels. It is also kind of important that everything gets finished in a timely manner (considering we are on a relaease schedule. Also it would help that you be super enthusiastic (because our main character isn't and I like the contrast). You will be mostly taping within your space, there will not be any requirement to go outside or a specific place. I want to promote your space as well as your personalities. I will be working on the script later this week and would be glad to email it to you if you are interested. Hopefully we can all help each other grow and have fun doing it! Thanks for your time.

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
This actually sounds like fun. I could probably help out if you're still looking for channels to be in it, I'm quite new myself though. :)

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol, I literally just posted this so thank you for your interest. I would be honored if you could help out. Not only do I want to produce an episode that promotes all of us, I want to start networking with other YouTubers. Again I will be writing the script this week so I am sorry to say I have nothing tangible now but by the end of the week I should have at least a draft done. I have another script and episode to do this week so that is what the hold up is =P. But if your wondering what the style of video it is feel free to visit my channel.

Reactions: JTMulcahy

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Hello my name is Ajay from BoomSock Productions. We do a comedy web series called Work in Progress, it is a show about a guy who loses everything and tries to make it big on YouTube. We are a very small channel, but I am very interested in cross promotion. The basis of this episode is that our main character will try to enter a vlogging contest that will consist of little games like find something around your house. You do not need to be a vlogger, but I am looking for about 4-5 channels. It is also kind of important that everything gets finished in a timely manner (considering we are on a relaease schedule. Also it would help that you be super enthusiastic (because our main character isn't and I like the contrast). You will be mostly taping within your space, there will not be any requirement to go outside or a specific place. I want to promote your space as well as your personalities. I will be working on the script later this week and would be glad to email it to you if you are interested. Hopefully we can all help each other grow and have fun doing it! Thanks for your time.
I'm in! Where do I sign? :p

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will be working on the script probably this Thursday or Friday and I will upload a pdf. But I kinda write it in all of your voices so I am also waiting for more people to become interested. I think it'll be a little silly to write your parts in such a way that doesn't show who you are. So as people become interested I am also watching their videos so that I can get a feel for their dialogue (this will be pretty open to change though I am not making anyone say anything word for word) Again I want to show who you guys are as well as cross promotion. Thanks for your interest!

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I honestly wouldn't mind doing this as long as I am kinda told what to do, but considering you are writing the script, I believe it could work out well! I am interested! Definitely like the idea of cross promotion and I have been looking for a collaboration like this to do so I'm glad to finally find a collaboration post on here that wasn't about gaming!

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for your interest! Everything will be clearly laid out and there will be an amount of time where we can share some input or make changes in the case you are not comfortable with something. I will assure you though I will not make anyone say anything offensve. But I do ask that everyone keep with the schedule that will be given out. I will also make sure that your parts are not strenuous at all and will take minimal time, I understand we all have lives lol. More information will be given out when I am done writing the script and more people become interested.

Reactions: James Lewis

Banoyness

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
This sounds like a really fun project. Count me in. I have always wanted to collaborate with others in a video :)

Daniel Luu

Reaction score
Hey I'm crazy interested hit me up on YouTube (youtube.com/squishguin)! This is such a creative idea to collaborate without having to actually meet in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.