Don't Monetize Your Videos.....

Alex B

Most new youtubers want to make immediate cash. They go through the effort of monetizing every video that they put out hoping to make some extra cash on the side. Not only will you not make any money, but if the possibility that one of your video's blow up with thousands of views, thus tons of new subs, youtube will catch on to this and could give you a strike for using copyrighted content. Now sure not all youtubers upload game content etc etc, but if you do it could cause some problems down the line. Sure go ahead and go through the monetizatotion progress, but don't put ad's on your video's that have any video game content, music that is not yours. I've seen people get in big trouble for this. I made the mistake of monetizing my video's and was lucky not to get any strikes. You only make a couple bucks.....literally. Be smart guys!

Most new youtubers want to make immediate cash. They go through the effort of monetizing every video that they put out hoping to make some extra cash on the side. Not only will you not make any money, but if the possibility that one of your video's blow up with thousands of views, thus tons of new subs, youtube will catch on to this and could give you a strike for using copyrighted content.

So don't upload copyrighted material should be the topic. I don't see how you could get a strike from having a video that gets thousands of views and it's monetized. Also, the amount of money people makes differs keep that in mind.

So don't upload copyrighted material should be the topic. I don't see how you could get a strike from having a video that gets thousands of views and it's monetized. Also, the amount of money people makes differs keep that in mind.

Same exact thing I'm thinking.

If it's someone else's copyrighted material, you can get a strike, etc. That's the way it should be.

I don't see how a legit video that just so happens to get thousands of views could just be struck down... for getting lots of views and being monetized.

Back