Does anyone get excited when you get new subs?

we feel the EXACT same way. we love every single one of our 1.5K subs!!! early on when we would get like 1 a day and that was exciting also, now it's just a different "type" of excitement knowing that our audience is growing a bit quicker, meaning our videos/efforts have a bigger impact. hope that makes sense.

yup. I have a newer channel and every sub counts and they are so hard to get at this stage, so when i get one I'm definitely stoked.

That feeling lasts about 1 min then it goes to; "ok i need another." LOL

If subscribers were a drug, it would be a ripoff because the high doesnt last long.

Yes! Probably too excited but I'm just really happy when someone shows interest and cares about what I do,, it's a great feeling! I wonder if really big youtubers still get excited though or if at that point it just becomes this huge number

Every single one is a cupful of pure joy. (I feel the same way about Twitter followers, and I've thousands more of em than subscirbers, so I'm pretty sure the awesome feeling isn't leaving for a while...maybe once it starts getting into the 100ks?)

hahahah wooo thats the way and like when its a milestone u hit thats a whole different story lol get the confetti
LMFAO EXACTLY!! BOOM GET THOSE CHAMPAGNE READY[DOUBLEPOST=1498179937,1498179779][/DOUBLEPOST]
we feel the EXACT same way. we love every single one of our 1.5K subs!!! early on when we would get like 1 a day and that was exciting also, now it's just a different "type" of excitement knowing that our audience is growing a bit quicker, meaning our videos/efforts have a bigger impact. hope that makes sense.
LMAO yoo your Jake Paul Parody is so funny

Back