Does anyone get excited when you get new subs?

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
we feel the EXACT same way. we love every single one of our 1.5K subs!!! early on when we would get like 1 a day and that was exciting also, now it's just a different "type" of excitement knowing that our audience is growing a bit quicker, meaning our videos/efforts have a bigger impact. hope that makes sense.

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

Psychotic Squirrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
yup. I have a newer channel and every sub counts and they are so hard to get at this stage, so when i get one I'm definitely stoked.

That feeling lasts about 1 min then it goes to; "ok i need another." LOL

If subscribers were a drug, it would be a ripoff because the high doesnt last long.

coratison

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yes! Probably too excited but I'm just really happy when someone shows interest and cares about what I do,, it's a great feeling! I wonder if really big youtubers still get excited though or if at that point it just becomes this huge number

LizetteGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Every single one is a cupful of pure joy. (I feel the same way about Twitter followers, and I've thousands more of em than subscirbers, so I'm pretty sure the awesome feeling isn't leaving for a while...maybe once it starts getting into the 100ks?)

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
hahahah wooo thats the way and like when its a milestone u hit thats a whole different story lol get the confetti
LMFAO EXACTLY!! BOOM GET THOSE CHAMPAGNE READY[DOUBLEPOST=1498179937,1498179779][/DOUBLEPOST]
we feel the EXACT same way. we love every single one of our 1.5K subs!!! early on when we would get like 1 a day and that was exciting also, now it's just a different "type" of excitement knowing that our audience is growing a bit quicker, meaning our videos/efforts have a bigger impact. hope that makes sense.
LMAO yoo your Jake Paul Parody is so funny