Does anyone get excited when you get new subs?

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
Fantastic channel, your videos are superb!
Wow. Thanks so much, it means a lot to hear that from somebody on this forum.
They are a lot of fun to film, and I've just done a deal with a TV Show that I'm busting a gut to share on here....but can't until I've finished my part of the deal. I should be able to post about it in a couple of weeks time.

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I get so angry when I get new subs. I see that the number went up and I'm like "DAMMIT!!" I started throwing things and screaming like Gary Busey. My cats are like "holy crap it's happening again!" The neighbors call the cops. It's really bad.

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I get the feeling. When my channel doesn't get any subs for a few days, I'm losing all hope but then one sub comes in and I'm like, HELL YEAH, I'M TOTALLY GONNA MAKE IT ON YOUTUBE!!

Reactions: Fox Beat

elimorfig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think it's normal to get excited, just means that people are interested in what you do :) i just got my first 100 views and that made me pretty stoked

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is certainly a rush for me when I get one. Especially lately since Ive been losing more then gaining. Sucks when you have to wait 2-3 days for a new sub.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i am getting about 90 subs a day and it still makes me smile everytime i see a new one, it never gets old

Reactions: Fox Beat