Do you watch your own videos?

I sometimes watch my own videos once to see if there is any issue (I once uploaded a video and noticed it was edited the wrong way after the upload) but I'm still at the phase where I can't stand my own voice and cringe a lot listening to it, so I try not to.

I've done some minor commentaries for a few years now and I am just like you. Even when replying to comments, I'd just pause them. xD

Yes.. I will watch each video, probably at least 10 times after uploading, and that's after watching it at least 10 times before that.. I look for mistakes, etc, and ways to improve..

I defientaly watch my own videos after a render. Too see any any mistakes and at the same time to see if its enjoyable.

If everything is gravy, then I will upload the product. If I didnt like my content I wouldn't upload it at all.

I reallllly struggle to watch myself on camera... I will once or twice to make sure everything is alright. But other than that I won't.

All the time, it is part of quality control. I watch the finished edit, watch the render and then watch it on YouTube to make sure nothing went funky there.

I've done some minor commentaries for a few years now and I am just like you. Even when replying to comments, I'd just pause them. xD
Lol I do the same thing. If I am replying to a comment in a video with my voice, it's either pause or mute xD

Back