Do you watch your own videos?

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just curious to know if any of you watch your own videos after you upload them. Personally, I shoot to make content that i would watch. I normally watch my videos while I'm editing but not as much after the upload process.

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally, don't watch my own videos after I've uploaded them I want my view count to be as real as possible and if I watch the video it counts to the views. However, my GF doesn't watch the videos as I edit, so she watch's them after I have uploaded them, even though she could have seen it while I was editing if she had wanted to.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it's absolutely necessary to watch your own videos after you upload them for the simple reason of making sure everything is as it should be, no cut off endings, sound is correct, video quality etc etc etc

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
I watch my own videos. It's always fun to see myself having fun on camera. I make videos for myself and sometimes I need a little encouragement, so I go back and watch. once I finish all my vids or so, I'll say to myself "Dang I need more videos" lol. I also like to watch the growth and to see what I can improve on.

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it's absolutely necessary to watch your own videos after you upload them for the simple reason of making sure everything is as it should be, no cut off endings, sound is correct, video quality etc etc etc
I have to agree with you on this, watching your own video after it has been uploaded to YouTube to check the quality to make sure no audio desync or anything like that has happened but other then that I wouldn't re-watch my videos.

Reactions: Therealkojr

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yes, i re watch old videos to find flaws, delete said videos and re make them better with my new equipment and new outlook on things, fresh perspective.

SephiZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I sometimes watch my own videos once to see if there is any issue (I once uploaded a video and noticed it was edited the wrong way after the upload) but I'm still at the phase where I can't stand my own voice and cringe a lot listening to it, so I try not to.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do watch my videos after uploading. Mostly just to make sure everything is smooth and okay and uploaded alright. That way if someone was wrong with a video I can remove it before anyone really sees it. :)

Loud Spy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I watch my own videos, too. Like a few people already said, it's helpful to check everything looks like it should do. But I do also enjoy re watching the finished product, not just on youTube but directly from the file on my computer, especially if a friend is over and I want to show it off. We should be proud of our own work!

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
I just can't get enough of myself and my friends having fun ☺☺ So yeah, Constantly. I have to get the views from somewhere HAHAHA!

Reactions: CountingStars