Do you watch your own videos?

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think going through the video loads of time while editing is enough xD but I do watch the final product in my editing software, then render it and skip through it to make sure there are no error's in the rendering and then I may watch it again after it has been on YouTube for a while

Reactions: Therealkojr

The Bomber Brigade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I rewatch older videos to see what it I did and how I recorded videos and see what I could improve on. I watch my current videos while editing to make sure audio is synced up and to check audio to make sure its good.

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Haha after going through a video and editing for an hour im sick of hearing myself. So yeah after uploading i dont watch em.

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just curious to know if any of you watch your own videos after you upload them. Personally, I shoot to make content that i would watch. I normally watch my videos while I'm editing but not as much after the upload process.
I watch the video in full right before i upload the video because i want to make sure im proud of it enough to be posting it to the world.... being 42 subscribers lmao

I just can't get enough of myself and my friends having fun ☺☺ So yeah, Constantly. I have to get the views from somewhere HAHAHA!
i think this is such a lovely thing that you love to watch your friends and you having fun together, I personally enjoy the fact that i'm showing my personality to people when in reality ive always been so introverted so little to no people actually know

I rewatch older videos to see what it I did and how I recorded videos and see what I could improve on. I watch my current videos while editing to make sure audio is synced up and to check audio to make sure its good.
This is such a growth mindset, always improving is key!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hahah, yes! I love watching my own videos. I send them to my boyfriend as soon as I'm finished and make him watch them too. And then I come home from work and proceed to force him to watch it in front of me so I can make him laugh. I'm an egotistical piece of trash basically.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
After watching 20 or so times to get mistakes out, I don't watch them again until a few months later when they are fresh to me again.

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Animator
I also watch my videos when I upload them. I have to be sure everything is right. I also watch old videos of me sometimes when I'm bored.

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually just watch my videos while editing. Maybe I'll watch it once through while it's on private and I'm adding annotations or end screens or something. Otherwise I don't watch my videos that much, except when I sometimes look back on my older videos.
I'm sure one day I'll look back on an older video and fool myself because I'll have forgotten how a trick worked.

Lukim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watch my videos multiple times, before editing, after editing, after compressing & when it's uploaded so I can be 100% sure nothing is wrong with it and it's good to go