Do you watch your own videos?

Yes, my content's entertaining as f*ck!! *I kid, I kid*

Like everyone before said, I definitely do to triple check everything looks as it should. Especially text, since YouTube and my video editor don't seem to get along and sometimes text gets cut off once I upload it to YouTube.

But I'll be %100 honest, sometimes I do watch my videos for the sheer fact that it's content I actually would watch. Of course I'm not flooding my view count with view after view from myself, but sometimes I do go back to my fave of mine and watch them over just to see what it is about the video makes me love it so much

Although I'm not a fan of my own voice I force myself to watch it and see what and where I could've done better, it helps quite a bit for new videos especially editing part

I watch my videos after I upload them. Some more than others (like my wedding video, honeymoon etc.) But it think it's because I vlog so its like looking back at my journal for me

I watch it a lot during editing, once when rendered and usually once or twice after uploaded to see all is good. Occasionally in watch earlier videos and recent ones to see how much I have improved/need to improve and do differently

Back