• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Did you meet your goals in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed hard in 2015 :(.. Started in August/September, my goal was to reach 300 at the end of december. This was WAY WAY WAY to much and very hard to reach. I ended up with 6 subs XD. I just wanted to make a nice gaming channel. At januari 1 I just stopped. Stopped with the gaming channel and wanted to focus on my other hobby. Creating tutorials. now I have just reached 62 subs and I'm pretty proud of it. My new goal is to have around 100 in the summer and 300 at 31 december.

My goal was wasn't measurable. I just wanted to expand my style of videos and reach the same niche audience. Even though, I think I let off the pedal when fall came around and just getting back into it.

Goals?! Nope... not even close. :p I got too lazy slash distracted, and really didn't kick much effort back into the channel until October, sadly. But since then, I've upgraded some audio equipment, tried to get better sounding songs, and started posting more variety of thingseses. Also trying to stay on a schedule of 3 videos per week, one of which is an actual song, filling in the gaps with challenges and vloggy things. I think we've come up 200 subs or so since October, so the effort is paying off! Now... to set some 2016 goals!! :)

I wasn't sure what to expect my first year. I would have been happy with 50, but ended 2015 with about 135, I am at 160 now, so growth is steady. This year I hope to hit 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back