• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Did you meet your goals in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you set any channel goals for 2015 did you reach them? Did you miss them? Did you exceed them?

I was originally heading for 500 subs for the end of the year, adjusted the numbers to 700 and am currently at 777. So it seems to have been quite a good year ;)
I discovered some new social media groups for my content and improved my thumbnail skills. Both may have contributed to the channel growth.

How about you? Why do you think the year went as it did for you? Especially if you participated in the goal thread at the beginning of this year: http://yttalk.com/threads/goals-for-2015.151543/

@TommyTLG @DutchMash @Lightsen @Shendijiro @MarkSkoog @OddSockGames @Andrew Flint @Ka-kashi @Selim Keles @Travart @RayzorStudios @AmberAndGolden @HeyoTheo @FireshockHD @AllChillNation @Harley Pring @CineSpaceMedia @kami @Sweet Tooth Outlaws @LMJSparky @Crown @CoolMoo5 @TigerMEdits @RageFocus @Soundburst @TheDutchTexan @TheScarletBlaze @Vertico @EmilyJM @BillyVlogsTV @TundraZer0 @Harmony Carmel @babyteeth4 @Weallstink965 @Yolfie @Chrisicut @Brandon'sWorld @Emily @It'sDumi @Karly @Shawn Parotte @Crhistian Payumo @The Math Sorcerer @Rairi @JeriKane ...

Deron

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you set any channel goals for 2015 did you reach them? Did you miss them? Did you exceed them?

I was originally heading for 500 subs for the end of the year, adjusted the numbers to 700 and am currently at 777. So it seems to have been quite a good year ;)
I discovered some new social media groups for my content and improved my thumbnail skills. Both may have contributed to the channel growth.

How about you? Why do you think the year went as it did for you? Especially if you participated in the goal thread at the beginning of this year:

@TommyTLG @DutchMash @Lightsen @Shendijiro @MarkSkoog @OddSockGames @Andrew Flint @Ka-kashi @Selim Keles @Travart @RayzorStudios @AmberAndGolden @HeyoTheo @FireshockHD @AllChillNation @Harley Pring @CineSpaceMedia @kami @Sweet Tooth Outlaws @LMJSparky @Crown @CoolMoo5 @TigerMEdits @RageFocus @Soundburst @TheDutchTexan @TheScarletBlaze @Vertico @EmilyJM @BillyVlogsTV @TundraZer0 @Harmony Carmel @babyteeth4 @Weallstink965 @Yolfie @Chrisicut @Brandon'sWorld @Emily @It'sDumi @Karly @Shawn Parotte @Crhistian Payumo @The Math Sorcerer @Rairi @JeriKane ...
I want 20K Views by the end of 2015, I am at 14K Now , 6 More thousand To Go in 14 days.

Reactions: XXLRay

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Oh yeah, i forgot all about that!

lets see what I originally put:

End of the year
Views: 16,000,000 (total) - :up2: Yeah made it! - 16,984,043
Subs: 40,000 (total) - :up2: Yeah made it! - 54,593

Monthly goals
Views: 500,000 - :down2: Nope, nowhere near lol - 365,243
Subs: 2,000 - :down2: Nope, not close either - 1,230

Daily goals
Views: 12,000 - :up2: Yeah! just! Averages at 12,162

Overall I am super happy with how the channel went this year :)
despite not many uploads, I feel like my quality has really improved,
and I've had a really big sub increase this year (more than doubled so biggest year ever!)

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I'm probably nowhere near where I wanted to be by the end of the year :D

RainbowRaptorPie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would have liked to get atleast 50 subscribers by the end of the year, but I got 35 instead.
I haven't reached my views goal of 350 yet either.
I do think the quality of my videos/thumbnails has improved, so that's nice, I guess :p

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I didn't make them at all lol :p
But that's fine. Because I have started up a new project that has "rocket" started.

WorldOfSupercars

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am so glad I started YouTube this year, the amount of people I have met through it, and the amount of fun Ive had on the way, and I am now trying as hard as possible to reach some extra goals by the end of the year. 290 subs at the moment, really want to get to 300 by the end of the year!

Does anyone else get in one of these ultra-determined moods at the end of the year, to try and get as many active subs as possible, and to grow your channel at crazy speed? I certainly am In that mood at the moment. I grew by about 50 subs this week,and Ive put crazy time and effort in. Good luck to everyone who has goals that they have nearly reached and what they want to reach by the end of the year! Keep up the hard work!!

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I am so glad I started YouTube this year, the amount of people I have met through it, and the amount of fun Ive had on the way, and I am now trying as hard as possible to reach some extra goals by the end of the year. 290 subs at the moment, really want to get to 300 by the end of the year!

Does anyone else get in one of these ultra-determined moods at the end of the year, to try and get as many active subs as possible, and to grow your channel at crazy speed? I certainly am In that mood at the moment. I grew by about 50 subs this week,and Ive put crazy time and effort in. Good luck to everyone who has goals that they have nearly reached and what they want to reach by the end of the year! Keep up the hard work!!
Just reading that makes me think you give it your all on what you're committed to. I love seeing people like that. Fantastic spirit to be in! I think you can make it to 300 by the end of the year! I got you started as number 291 :) Some good videos as well! Let's hope this year ends well for all of us :)

Reactions: WorldOfSupercars
Status
Not open for further replies.