Did you hit your goals for 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal was to achieve either 500 subs, or 100000 views. I hit the 500subs last week, however hoping I can git the 100,000 views by year end. Still a few days away with about 8000 views to go.

I just discovered YouTube as an avenue for me to create content in August of this year. My goal is simply to be consistent in posting content from the day I started. So far so good. bring on 2018! :)

I was aiming to improve the quality of my vlogs, publish one vlog per week by the end of the year, and produce one hero video per month.

I didn't quite make the one hero video per month, although I came close, but I have produced one vlog per week for the last 5 months and I'm a lot happier with the quality of them.

The result of this has been that my subs have gone from just over 2,000 at the start of the year to just over 12,000 now, and my total views have gone from about 700,000 at the start of the year to 2.7m now. I'm very happy with the result, and have some ambitious goals for 2018!

On my business channel I wanted to have 200 subs. Just hit 161. And on my personal Chanel I wanted 100. Im at 90 on that. So close. Had a shout out on my Business channel and got me 35 subs in a day, so I was stoked. That helped out a lot

I hit 100 views a few days ago.

I didn't get to reach my 10 subscriber goal, however.

But that's okay - I'll get there eventually.

Well, I started my new channel in late May this year and I just hoping for maybe 8 subscribers and 500 views by the end of the year. Well, I just got my 14th subscriber the other day and just hit over 7,000 views yesterday. I hope to hit 50 subs and 25,000 views next year. Super ambitious but I think I can reach it.

Honestly no i didn't lol XD
At the beginning of the year i restarted my whole channel & promised to myself that i'll be more focused & consistent this time, but alas life happened to drag me down again & I was off the grid for another 8-9months before being where i'm at now (motivated, focused & scarily driven lol). So i guess i'll take that goal for next year & hopefully get to 1k subs by the end of 2018!

I *THINK* my goal this year was 500 subscribers which I have indeed managed (although I keep losing/gaining subs because I've been quite inactive which makes me annoyed at myself!)
Next year I'm highly hoping to reach 1k, that's my goal of goals and I think I can feel my channel getting there!! Goodluck to everyone next year!!

YES! I hit my goal of creating my first video in over a year lmao in all honesty i didnt make videos cause of school but now im gonna get on that grind in 2018 and upload 2-3 times a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back