Did you hit your goals for 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My goal was to actually FINALLY start posting videos on YouTube after wanting to post videos for many many years I FINALLY posted videos of myself in 2017 so I accomplished the goal. Of course I was supposed to have started in January and didn't start until about 3 months ago but better late than never!
Thats awesome! It took me forever to get started and im so gappy i did! Keep pushing on!

Tropical365

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thats awesome! It took me forever to get started and im so gappy i did! Keep pushing on!
Thanks!! :) You too ;) My 2nd goal is to publish 2 videos each week no matter what... so far I've been doing it. I admire people who are able to do vlogmas... I honestly don't know how they do it posting a video every single day! LOL because it takes me forever to edit each video. I am getting faster at it though.

Reactions: MasterDF

Masters of Kung Food

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I made about 10 goals for the end of 2017 and is on track to reach only 1 of it. So I intend to set EVEN HIGHER goals for next year and I'll be damned if I don't give it my 169% to make sure I accomplish everything.

ThomasAA

Reaction score
I didn't really have any goals for the entire year, but I should hit my Goals for this month! I have had a Youtube channel for years now with just random things uploaded. I have decided to start to make an actual series and related videos about cycling!

I started uploading again at the beginning of December and the goal is to release two episodes a week until years end (I have most of them done so should be attainable!).

Even more so I have a plan and have planned out a bunch of video ideas and should be ready to go for 2018!

Chandler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I try to double my subs every year on my channels and of course improve my video quality and content. On my Japan channel I’m 10 subs away from my goal and my guitar channel reached its goal about 2 months ago. Hopefully I’ll be able to double things again next year.

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I try to double my subs every year on my channels and of course improve my video quality and content. On my Japan channel I’m 10 subs away from my goal and my guitar channel reached its goal about 2 months ago. Hopefully I’ll be able to double things again next year.
Thats awesome ill make that my goal next year! :3[DOUBLEPOST=1513300044,1513299990][/DOUBLEPOST]
I made about 10 goals for the end of 2017 and is on track to reach only 1 of it. So I intend to set EVEN HIGHER goals for next year and I'll be damned if I don't give it my 169% to make sure I accomplish everything.
Lol as long as you giving it your all you should meet all your goals at some point :3[DOUBLEPOST=1513300121][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't really have any goals for the entire year, but I should hit my Goals for this month! I have had a Youtube channel for years now with just random things uploaded. I have decided to start to make an actual series and related videos about cycling!

I started uploading again at the beginning of December and the goal is to release two episodes a week until years end (I have most of them done so should be attainable!).

Even more so I have a plan and have planned out a bunch of video ideas and should be ready to go for 2018!
Thats great! I have a lot of ideas for next year too! Ive been trying to upload at least once a week and so far im accomplishing that :]

listed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I never really set myself a goal. But im happy with my first year on youtube.

LIVEst

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Yes. The goal was to start the channel. And finally I did it. Now it's time to move forward and achieve 2018 goals.

JBR27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal was to save for a solid set up and create a channel to upload content to as I game a lot.

I have achieved that so now for a fun 2018 and a good year of YouTube.

Hope everyone smashes there goals and does some great things :)

Status
Not open for further replies.