Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Did you hit your goals for 2017?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by MasterDF, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrbitGuy
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $37
    I hit one goal, missed all the others... but with that said most of my goals were not very realistic. I did hit 4,000 subs by the end of October which I wanted to do, but then I said I would get to 6,000 by Christmas and then I changed it to 10,000 because I'm ambitious. I didn't get either of those but my channel is still doing the some of the best growth since I created it. I'm not too disappointed, I've set a 10k goal like 3 times, the first one I said I would do it like 2 weeks lol. I have a habit of setting unrealistic goals in order to keep a constant sense of urgency.

2. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $53
    I was actually pleasantly surprised with my growth! When I started this adventure in August, I thought it would be cool to hit a 100 after one year. After the initial sprint to 40, I adjusted this to half a year. Then, in the beginning of November, I started to realize I could probably reach a 100 before 2018 started, and I did!

To be honest, I don't really have a growth goal anymore n.n" Reaching a 100 was the one milestone I wanted to hit, because of the URL. Now I just hope every video I make hits around 80 to a 100 views and they've been doing that. So overall, I'm a happy camper :)

3. Dice Rollen
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $44
    The goal that I kind of set for myself this year was to hit 500 subs. I didn't reach that, but I came pretty close. For 2018 my goal would be to reach 700 subs, so we'll see.

However I did reach a different goal this year & that was to vastly improve on the equipment I use for making my videos. The big project being my desktop gaming computer that I assembled myself. I'd say it's still a win for 2017.

4. Scootakip [Lana]
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $76
    My subscriber goal was to reach 500 subscribers.
    It wasn't a goal specific to 2017, but I still reached that goal within 2017, so I guess it counts.

Dice Rollen likes this.
  5. Alexander Hoff
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $23
    I thought I wouldn't hit my 250 subscriber goal (check page 2 of this thread), but I'm getting really freaking close. Just 3 more! So I might actually do it!

6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $15
    My goal was simply to start! And I did that 3 days ago. So far I have 4 subscribers and around 75 views, which I am really happy with. Next year I want to keep uploading regularly and get that first 100 subs, because I know they are the hardest to get!

Merry christmas everyone!

7. King Fansuri
    Cash:
    $17
    I didn't get the goals I wanted yet but im sure i will get It... It's long term process tho.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

8. Quad Squad YouTube
    Cash:
    $2
    No :(. We were going for 200 subs, but we got 150.... not too far though.

9. MikeSchimm
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $56
    Well, I had a goal of 100 subs and 10,000 views, and as of now, I'm well past them! Yay!!:bounce:

10. Alexander Hoff
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $23
    Yep, I finally did! Thanks everyone :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.