Did you hit your goals for 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I hit one goal, missed all the others... but with that said most of my goals were not very realistic. I did hit 4,000 subs by the end of October which I wanted to do, but then I said I would get to 6,000 by Christmas and then I changed it to 10,000 because I'm ambitious. I didn't get either of those but my channel is still doing the some of the best growth since I created it. I'm not too disappointed, I've set a 10k goal like 3 times, the first one I said I would do it like 2 weeks lol. I have a habit of setting unrealistic goals in order to keep a constant sense of urgency.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was actually pleasantly surprised with my growth! When I started this adventure in August, I thought it would be cool to hit a 100 after one year. After the initial sprint to 40, I adjusted this to half a year. Then, in the beginning of November, I started to realize I could probably reach a 100 before 2018 started, and I did!

To be honest, I don't really have a growth goal anymore n.n" Reaching a 100 was the one milestone I wanted to hit, because of the URL. Now I just hope every video I make hits around 80 to a 100 views and they've been doing that. So overall, I'm a happy camper :)

Dice Rollen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The goal that I kind of set for myself this year was to hit 500 subs. I didn't reach that, but I came pretty close. For 2018 my goal would be to reach 700 subs, so we'll see.

However I did reach a different goal this year & that was to vastly improve on the equipment I use for making my videos. The big project being my desktop gaming computer that I assembled myself. I'd say it's still a win for 2017.

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My subscriber goal was to reach 500 subscribers.
It wasn't a goal specific to 2017, but I still reached that goal within 2017, so I guess it counts.

Reactions: Dice Rollen

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I thought I wouldn't hit my 250 subscriber goal (check page 2 of this thread), but I'm getting really freaking close. Just 3 more! So I might actually do it!

King Fansuri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I didn't get the goals I wanted yet but im sure i will get It... It's long term process tho.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, I had a goal of 100 subs and 10,000 views, and as of now, I'm well past them! Yay!!:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.