Did you hit your goals for 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal was to reach 2000 subs. But tbh I knew it was probably wasn't going to happen, but I still wanted to aim high.
I'm not too far, but I will say that I am gaining subscribers at a faster pace than I was before so that's a positive!

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Sadly not; Missed my sub target by a country mile (Was aiming for 50 in 6 months...barely scraped 2/10ths of that...) but just narrowly missed my views target by about 50 views (Was aiming for 1000) in terms of other targets I've pretty much achieved what I wanted to do (Uploading once or twice a week, every week, consistently for about 6-7 months) which is a new personal best for me :)

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well for me I didn't set myself any views or subscriber goals as I didn't know what was good or bad anyway. I just wanted to see if I could make something that someone /anyone lol would actually bother watching. And I had run out of box set collections to watch :giggle: and so needed a more creative outlet which I think I've found at least.

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I set a very ambitious goal of 10,000 subs and 10 million views. It would have meant redfining everything that was happening and taking it to levels it had been nowhere near to. (I was at just over 1000 subs and 1 million views).

I am currently at 1700 subs and just over 1.6 million views. Many things changed over the year that really took my time to dedicate to the channel away. In hindsight is that just an excuse? A copout? I'm currently looking at everything in my life. Routines. Patterns. Goals. Ways of framing how I think of things. I want to step a lot of things up.

So here's a question for everyone... when you set a very ambitious goal for a year and fall short... what do you set your next goal at?? I want to do more than just incrementally increase my subscriber base and daily views. I need to rethink this and come back fresh... and get serious about what is going to happen!

Anyways, happy new year to all of you!

Lavinia Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My aim was 250 but I just missed out! My next goal is 1000 by the end of 2018

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I just got 50 subscriptions, unfortunately lost 2 in November. But for the effort I was putting into my channel until now ( uploaded only 5 videos this year), I'm very satisfied. I'm also happy with the views, I never thought that thousands of people would watch my videos.
2018 can come :)

YAGURLPRIN

Reaction score
I finally hit 1k!!! Even though my goal was 10k by this summer (lmao) But my channel is growing at a faster rate than it's ever been doing before and im satisfied and my new goal is to just make more content and to be satisfied with my work.

Hollyweird Teens

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No. I went through a thing in September and fell off the uploading wagon for pretty much the rest of the year. Had I continued posting my normal schedule, I'm sure I would have hit my goal. No one to blame but myself. I'm back on track now - with new goals for 2018.

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My goal was too hit 200 and I think if I hadn't taken quite as many breaks or for as long then I might have met them however, fingers crossed, I'll be able to meet my goal of 500 this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.