Did you hit your goals for 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone!
Did you hit all your goals this year? I had a goal of 150 subs and i'm almost there i can taste it! Honestly i took a little hiatus this year but i'm back on it! I didn't have a goal for views but i hit 3000 which is really awesome! Anyways, did you all achieve what you wanted this year with youtube? If so, what are your goals for next year!?

I set a goal back in Oct to get 2k subs and to bench press 225lbs. I hit 245lbs bench today, but not gonna hit that 2k subs mark by years end. Next year goal is 10k subs.

We all gonna make it

I set a goal back in Oct to get 2k subs and to bench press 225lbs. I hit 245lbs bench today, but not gonna hit that 2k subs mark by years end. Next year goal is 10k subs.

We all gonna make it
Bench press is awesome! I need to get back at the gym :× Ya im really hoping ill hit my goal, but im a little nervous. Lately my subs have been a little lacking l, but my veiws are fine. Goodluck next year! ;3

Hey everyone!
Did you hit all your goals this year? I had a goal of 150 subs and i'm almost there i can taste it! Honestly i took a little hiatus this year but i'm back on it! I didn't have a goal for views but i hit 3000 which is really awesome! Anyways, did you all achieve what you wanted this year with youtube? If so, what are your goals for next year!?
I just started my channel so I think that’s one of my biggest achievements /goals , to post my videos and be brave enough to show my dancing ^,^ it might seem small but for me it was a big achievement

I just started my channel so I think that’s one of my biggest achievements /goals , to post my videos and be brave enough to show my dancing ^,^ it might seem small but for me it was a big achievement
When i first started posting it was truly terrifying, so i know what your going through. Good luck and keep pushing through![DOUBLEPOST=1513147827,1513147760][/DOUBLEPOST]
My goal was to reach 3000 subscribers and put out 25 videos. With 2 weeks to go I have 2800 and 24 videos finished
Holy crap thats amazing, i wish i could be more successful! Keep working hard!

When i first started posting it was truly terrifying, so i know what your going through. Good luck and keep pushing through![DOUBLEPOST=1513147827,1513147760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Holy crap thats amazing, i wish i could be more successful! Keep working hard!
Thanks! My goal will be 25 more videos and 6000 views. Hopefully I’ll get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back