Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing Creative Nation closing down rumours. Someone posted a picture on their forum from a former employee. This looks bad.[DOUBLEPOST=1469551331,1469549569][/DOUBLEPOST]More Drama! :(

I never heard that before your post thanks for sharing that, I know they cut their staff in almost half recently and were 30k EUR in the red each month but nothing more, when talking to Shane he has said there is nothing to be concerned about. Which former employee was it? What did the picture show and say? Can you share the image?

Well I'm glad it was finally sorted out but that sounds like such a pain in the a** to have to chase after everyone like that!

At least now that your network and Currency Fair have all the administration details for processing the payments, there's absolutely no excuse for all that happening again. Don't hesitate to let the community know if it does. :up:

Yeah you would think so we are expecting another payment soon via CF so lets see how that pans out as I have been told to expect another email from them soon. I will keep you guys up to date as things have certainly been all over the place recently with payments. Payments are meant to have been sent early for this payment round :D

It was Aaron.

Here is the image below

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #1172 - 'Chat - Creative Nation - Community'.png
    FireShot Screen Capture #1172 - 'Chat - Creative Nation - Community'.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 18
It was Aaron.

Here is the image below

Thanks I found the chat image on their forums, I don't know what to make of it right now because it could be untrue but at the same time I would not be shocked if CN downscaled to a home sized office and had a studio for their facts channel and only a couple of employees and any others remotely based, it would make sense if that is all they needed to run sufficiently.

Wasn't Aaron the guy in the old CN videos with the glasses and cap?

Yeah I remember him a little but there were only a few videos with him in them, we just got our earnings for June there via bank transfer which is a pleasant surprise and I glad to see they have stuck to their word with this one. Once you have gone through the CF process the first time future payments don't require your input so you get them without notification, it could have been there hours without realising. Let's hope this can be the same next time :)

I don't even know what to say anymore. Aaron was a great guy, always helped when he could and still to this day, it's unknown on what he was fired for. He put things straight and was very honest. Unfortunately I cannot show the message I got the one time. Such a shame.

Just wish Creative Nation was what they used be like. I've heard a lot of rumours now about Creative Nation. What's to say they're not true?

Such a shame.

Hey guys, have you checked social blade. Creative Nation has disappeared! Is anyone getting it with their channel? I am still linked in my YouTube settings. It looks like Creative Nation does not show up as a network anymore! Is it just on my end?

Thanks, Crown. Maybe a false alarm. If you click on a channel say "I hate everything" the Network/Claimed by is empty. Not sure if this is just a bug with social blade.

Yeah, I noticed that on a few other of their partners' channels too. Even on CN's own channels lol. ^^ Could be a SocialBlade bug but I agree it's unusual. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back