Do you receive you payments on time from Creative Nation?

• Yes every time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Never on time

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll give it two more days and after that will be bringing legal action to CN. If anyone wants in due to not being paid etc get in touch.

I plan on complaining to Google about partners not being paid in a timely manner, I know that going with a network relieves you of them controlling monetisation and paying you etc but surely they wont take kindly to them not paying their partners on time, I would have thought so at least.

I plan on complaining to Google about partners not being paid in a timely manner, I know that going with a network relieves you of them controlling monetisation and paying you etc but surely they wont take kindly to them not paying their partners on time, I would have thought so at least.
Google are weird..They care about strange things!
But yes if you get in touch with a partner manager do complain!

I intend to :) Nothing through here yet from Currency Fair @Crown is right it is like a carnival coconut shy as to whether we will get our earnings, how long can this drag on for :( anyone else had theirs? I have heard from an ex CN partner nothing has arrived for them either. Come on @Shane people deserve a better service.

9 days late today without including direct sales, that is well overdue.

You know, CN really needs a rebrand and a clear policy change. It used to be a great network but things have slowly been slipping..

Hi everyone I registered because I face same problem
There is zero on paypal and today is 18
I am losing big amount of money with CN
I requested unlink but I think they will deny
What can I do ?
I want my money

Currency Fair has finally sent the email but entering your bank details produces a blank page each time :rolleyes:[DOUBLEPOST=1468869773,1468829339][/DOUBLEPOST]Now Shane needs to confirm the details, what a long process this is :([DOUBLEPOST=1468929460][/DOUBLEPOST]Payment has been received finally which I am happy about but that is still 12 days late nearly two weeks and I expect the same rollercoaster next month, will let you all know what happens then too :)

Iam not english speeker so i dont understand what you mean with Currencyfair
Please Michael help me and start conversation with me I use PayPal and nothing paid yet :arghh2::cry2:

Iam not english speeker so i dont understand what you mean with Currencyfair
Please Michael help me and start conversation with me I use PayPal and nothing paid yet :arghh2::cry2:

Currency Fair is a service Creative Nation uses to process bank transfer payments, Shane pays into CurrencyFair with all of the earnings and then dishes them out from there which saves on bank fees. If you use PayPal it is irrelevant to your situation, good luck with receiving yours :)

Payment has been received finally which I am happy about but that is still 12 days late nearly two weeks and I expect the same rollercoaster next month, will let you all know what happens then too

Well I'm glad it was finally sorted out but that sounds like such a pain in the a** to have to chase after everyone like that!

At least now that your network and Currency Fair have all the administration details for processing the payments, there's absolutely no excuse for all that happening again. Don't hesitate to let the community know if it does. :up:

I am hearing Creative Nation closing down rumours. Someone posted a picture on their forum from a former employee. This looks bad.[DOUBLEPOST=1469551331,1469549569][/DOUBLEPOST]More Drama! :(

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #1172 - 'Chat - Creative Nation - Community'.png
    FireShot Screen Capture #1172 - 'Chat - Creative Nation - Community'.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back