Big youtubers make me so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, reading this entire thread just took my 15 min or something xD
Big youtubers have worked very hard for their succes, if they want to brag a bit (which just making a video about a car you just bought isn't really) than that's fine by me.

I hate big YouTubers who have like 15 different channels and it's apparent that they're doing it for money.

I hate big YouTubers who have like 15 different channels and it's apparent that they're doing it for money.

I see people say this frequently, and it makes no sense to me. The only example I can think of where this makes sense is Ijustine's gaming channel, because she is being so inconsiderate of how her size causes her videos to push down the videos of those who actually care about the genre. But people give big youtubers crap for having a bunch of channels just in general and then say "they do it for the money". Splitting your time across different channels DIVIDES your money, it doesn't make you MORE of it. There is only one me, I can my 5 different channels, but there's not going to be 4 more of me to run the other ones. I still can only put out as much content as one me can put out. And when you say "you can tell they're doing it for the money" meaning they don't care about the content of that channel? How can you tell they don't care about the content of that channel. Like legitimately, every time I hear this statement I'm just like "What is that even supposed to mean..."

I see people say this frequently, and it makes no sense to me. The only example I can think of where this makes sense is Ijustine's gaming channel, because she is being so inconsiderate of how her size causes her videos to push down the videos of those who actually care about the genre. But people give big youtubers crap for having a bunch of channels just in general and then say "they do it for the money". Splitting your time across different channels DIVIDES your money, it doesn't make you MORE of it. There is only one me, I can my 5 different channels, but there's not going to be 4 more of me to run the other ones. I still can only put out as much content as one me can put out. And when you say "you can tell they're doing it for the money" meaning they don't care about the content of that channel? How can you tell they don't care about the content of that channel. Like legitimately, every time I hear this statement I'm just like "What is that even supposed to mean..."

And everyone said...

Amen.

I agree with you 3000%

Not many of the top YouTubers "worked hard for years". So many people love to glorify how much effort it takes to make a vlog and I'll tell you the combined time is like an hour and a half (including editing). The people who gain a fanbase after like 10 videos are not "hard workers" and blithering like a retard like the "XD randum" vloggers is not dedication, you'll see that those guys will take several week long breaks without blinking an eye.

Funny thing, that type of gaming channel isn't even her concept. As much as I dislike the guy's videos, PewDiePie came up with that style of video, or at least made it popular.

iJustine does put some effort into her main channel though, and thus the videos are usually entertaining. Not really a fan of jump cuts though, but I digress.

u seem to be pretty angry with anyone who is doing well for themselves................I mean pewds just got donw raising like 100k for a clean water charity and even if ijustine isn't super entertaining to you she's found what people like to see he doing and she does it.[DOUBLEPOST=1376991680,1376991061][/DOUBLEPOST]its hella hard to get your stuff noticed. Ill say this because recently I got a shoutout from smosh's gaming channel and grew like 8k subs in a week after that. ive been trying to figure out this youtube thing for like 8 months and through studying videos traveling to talk to better youtubers then me and just plain spending a lot of hours honing my videos ive come up with a fairly successful formula. and ill tell you......its not easy O_O. not even to mention ive spent over 1k on equipment. and then my first channel didn't do what I wanted it to do so I scrapped that channel and started my gaming channel which is doing alot better. im not earning money off my videos because technically im not partnered even though ive been accepted into machinima respawn. but I decided to go with someone else. its like a full time job except with no money lol. still have alot of fun conversating with the people who watch my videos though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back