Big youtubers make me so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STOTTINMAD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They don't annoy me in anyway the bigger guys they persevered and got where they are. I may not be their biggest fans but I won't disrespect them.

zebracrunk

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would probably feel like somewhat of a big shot if I had a huge YouTube channel, not gonna lie.
Getting paid to make videos on your computer sounds like something worth feeling good about, I wouldn't downplay my pride about it.

Reactions: Symph

MrCaffiene82

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hopefully in a year or so there are some people from here that we call BIG Youtubers.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hopefully in a year or so there are some people from here that we call BIG Youtubers.
And I bet there will be a section of the forum who's always going "what happened to them, I still remember when they were cool, now they hardly ever come on the forum and they made that video to "celebrate" their first youtube check, just rub it in our faces why don't you" While the majority is just like "Omg if they can do it it gives me hope I can too!" hehehehehehe

Eric Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
did all of these Big YouTubers just luck out by being one of the few early ones on there?

JJtop

Reaction score
or the ones who use their inboxes and craigslist wishlist

nikko stokes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
I think I might have an interesting take on all of this. I dont know who any of these people are, never watched them and I dont care to. I've seen Jenna Marbles, I think she is a talentless, shallow, egotistical moron (quite ugly when you chisel off the make up)..but she represents quite a few young folks today. Really, what value does she offer her viewers or society. She is an unfortunate sign of the times.
I swear she was a stripper or something hahaha

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
And I bet there will be a section of the forum who's always going "what happened to them, I still remember when they were cool, now they hardly ever come on the forum and they made that video to "celebrate" their first youtube check, just rub it in our faces why don't you" While the majority is just like "Omg if they can do it it gives me hope I can too!" hehehehehehe
I've always been active here and I consider myself bigger than average ;( I won't let you down, I've like written guides and so on to support the community.
Also @Wreckless Eating has been very active, and is even bigger than me.

HeyoTheo

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate when small Youtubers get mad at big Youtubers for their success.

They worked hard to get to where they are today. They have every right to show it off. If you were up there, you would do the same exact thing.
My thoughts exactly! Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1396958872,1396957768][/DOUBLEPOST]Just because a particular YouTuber isn't your cup of tea, doesn't mean they are talentless and don't deserve to have lots of subs.

Obviously some people find them entertaining.[DOUBLEPOST=1396959267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not many of the top YouTubers "worked hard for years". So many people love to glorify how much effort it takes to make a vlog and I'll tell you the combined time is like an hour and a half (including editing). The people who gain a fanbase after like 10 videos are not "hard workers" and blithering like a retard like the "XD randum" vloggers is not dedication, you'll see that those guys will take several week long breaks without blinking an eye.
That's absolutely ridiculous.
You'll find that the vast majority of the top YouTubers have been making videos for MANY years.
I'd also like you to name 5 people from the top 100 which have 10 or less videos.

Reactions: uberdanger
Status
Not open for further replies.