Big youtubers make me so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathJohnson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Like anything, it depends on the person specifically, every big YouTube channel doesn't do the exact same amount of work all the time. Some of the people work hard constantly from the start and keep doing so when they're a big channel, some people work hard at the beginning, and then when they get big, they get lazy and don't even do half the work anymore, and some people never really worked that hard to begin with and they couldn't even tell you why their channel became successful.

not panda pants

Now you blink, breath, swallow manually
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Like anything, it depends on the person specifically, every big YouTube channel doesn't do the exact same amount of work all the time. Some of the people work hard constantly from the start and keep doing so when they're a big channel, some people work hard at the beginning, and then when they get big, they get lazy and don't even do half the work anymore, and some people never really worked that hard to begin with and they couldn't even tell you why their channel became successful.
Agreed, if someone wants examples

Smosh takes my vote as hard workers
PewDiePie takes my vote as medium worker
RWJ takes my f**k you, you aren't a worker at all.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
or the ones who use their inboxes and craigslist wishlist

@JJtop - You bumped an 11 month old thread to say that?! Closing this. Please don't bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.