Big youtubers make me so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you hate anyone, as long as you don't worship them like gods it's all good, no?[DOUBLEPOST=1368653626,1368653283][/DOUBLEPOST]It sounds like a lot of jealously underneath to me. What, you're not allowed to talk about your stuff if you're rich?

We have threads right on here where we talk about "what's the newest thing you bought?" or someone "I just got the x900 and it's so cool" I bet some poor person is like "why they always bragging about what new gear they got while I'll living in a tent?"

And what are they supposed to do for us anyway? They don't owe us anything, but if they do something nice that's awesome! What are you doing for the YouTuber who has less subs than you? Anything? If they work even as half as hard as I do and some of you do, they deserve every cent they get.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I love you for this chef.[DOUBLEPOST=1368900363][/DOUBLEPOST]
This. ^ Also, it's most of them that I don't think they deserve where they are at. I do believe they deserve recognition, but still most of the big youtubers out there (like in the top 100-200 or so) are overrated and overpraised. There is, of course, a select few that really VERY HARD and deserve every bit of recognition that they deserve.
And you're the authority on how hard they work because.....

Stupid big youtubers and all their money and views. And those damn pretty women with their tits on their pics how dare they trick me and why do i always fall for it :)

Stupid big youtubers and all their money and views. And those damn pretty women with their tits on their pics how dare they trick me and why do i always fall for it :)
I hope someday I hate myself that much.

I guess most YouTubers deserve it. Unless they cheated their way up to the fame, then it's a no, for me. You can't blame people if they get famous because they are talentless. Blame the people who subscribe to that certain person and blame the haters who keep feeding their hates by disliking the video. views=monetized=profit.

Well, GirlGoneGamer reads every comment and tweet she gets, and replies to a lot (she has 350,000 subs), Pewdiepie just did a massive reply thing on twitter and replied to a hell of a lot of people, DanNerdCubed sometimes talks to us too on twitter, fair enough its not long in depth conversations, but they ain't got time fo' that! :p
well thats a good thing :)

They are just normal people too. and most of them know it, they put all the big flashy things in their videos to up the production quality and drive more viewers towards themselves

When it comes to showing off stuff people have gotten with partnership money, I don't think that's really arrogant or selfish at all. I've been pretty open to my subs about the stuff I've gotten exclusively with partnership money, such as a new desk, mic, games, etc. I see it more as showing the subs how important they are to the channel, like "Without you guys, I literally couldn't have gotten this stuff." It's a sign of gratitude I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back