Big youtubers make me so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you know the big youtubers? (danisnotonfire, iJustine and smosh) I'm not jealous, I'm actually happy for their success but I don't know why but they make me so angry. Maybe it's because they boast about having flashy cars with the youtube money or how they get featured in a youtube tv ad. They make us small youtubers seem like pests to them!
lol its jealously bro. Now remember most millionaires are entrepreneurs, and they earn there success, so those guys definitely earned it. Jealous however Isnt as bad as you think, its in our nature. Its in our nature to want what others have especially seeing it everyday, such as your neighbours brand new BMW or Mercedes. Its how were all programmed. The key to there success is to play Drake-started from the bottom and once you get big...Flaunt It!

So you know the big youtubers? (danisnotonfire, iJustine and smosh) I'm not jealous, I'm actually happy for their success but I don't know why but they make me so angry. Maybe it's because they boast about having flashy cars with the youtube money or how they get featured in a youtube tv ad. They make us small youtubers seem like pests to them!
You... just totally contradicted yourself. "I'm not jealous, I'm happy for their success, but when they talk about their youtube money and flashy cars I get so angry". That's like saying "I'm so happy you won the lottery, but when I see you spending that cash I get so p****d"...

Personally, I don't think that I watch any YouTuber that gloats their success. All I can recall is that they state how much work they put into it, they are humble to their fans and appreciate the support.

If there is somebody who you don't care for, then don't watch their channel.

This. ^ Also, it's most of them that I don't think they deserve where they are at. I do believe they deserve recognition, but still most of the big youtubers out there (like in the top 100-200 or so) are overrated and overpraised. There is, of course, a select few that really VERY HARD and deserve every bit of recognition that they deserve.

:) Yep , kinda sad that right now when I tried to think of some big YouTubers who work very hard I could only think of like 2-3
devinsupertramp, CorridorDigital, Sleep4shady lol

This thread has a lot of of hate, jealousy, immaturity and it's really pointless.

That's life people! Why waste your time hating on someone, it only harms yourself.

Your writing style just got really weird...

lol its jealously bro. Now remember most millionaires are entrepreneurs, and they earn there success, so those guys definitely earned it. Jealous however Isnt as bad as you think, its in our nature. Its in our nature to want what others have especially seeing it everyday, such as your neighbours brand new BMW or Mercedes. Its how were all programmed. The key to there success is to play Drake-started from the bottom and once you get big...Flaunt It!

It's not the jealousy it's the begrudging. You can say "I want this and that" without adding "so XYZ can't have it"...

Some of the folks I know, and would consider on the same level of skill in many ways, made it pretty far, and the difference was the luck-factor, but that doesn't mean it's undeserved and I am very happy for them. I was almost moved to tears when the author of my first short film told me about his book deal and I didn't even know back then that it was going to become a number 1 bestseller for many weeks and would be in the top 20 for about a year. I walked to the nearest bookstore once a week for that whole year to check the positioning of the book. (Yes, I could have checked that online, but that would've been way less romantic...)

Okay, enough story time, back to work...

just like youtubers, there are hollywood starts that look down on smaller people but not all are that way. Many stars did not start at the top they had to work their way up.

:) Yep , kinda sad that right now when I tried to think of some big YouTubers who work very hard I could only think of like 2-3
devinsupertramp, CorridorDigital, Sleep4shady lol
Mhm, these people work very hard (especially devinsupertramp for taking the most difficult photo shoots to make a good/professional video), and don't forget about Lindsey Stirling, she has a lot talent, worked very hard to get where she is (no I'm not trying to fanboy over her, just stating the facts) and she is pretty humble as well.

Mhm, these people work very hard (especially devinsupertramp for taking the most difficult photo shoots to make a good/professional video), and don't forget about Lindsey Stirling, she has a lot talent, worked very hard to get where she is (no I'm not trying to fanboy over her, just stating the facts) and she is pretty humble as well.

I know :) Actually if you think about it Gaming is the genre where less effort is taking place , like 1/500 people works hard

Your writing style just got really weird...

It's not the jealousy it's the begrudging. You can say "I want this and that" without adding "so XYZ can't have it"...

Some of the folks I know, and would consider on the same level of skill in many ways, made it pretty far, and the difference was the luck-factor, but that doesn't mean it's undeserved and I am very happy for them. I was almost moved to tears when the author of my first short film told me about his book deal and I didn't even know back then that it was going to become a number 1 bestseller for many weeks and would be in the top 20 for about a year. I walked to the nearest bookstore once a week for that whole year to check the positioning of the book. (Yes, I could have checked that online, but that would've been way less romantic...)

Okay, enough story time, back to work...
lol...happens when i get serious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back