Are you looking for feedback? Click me if you would appreciate some feed back.

First off, welcome to YTtalk :D
I was watching a few of your videos and realized you don't have commentary. You should start putting commentary on your videos, that's what makes you stand out from every one else.

Thank you! :). Yeah I've made plans to start doing commentaries on most of my videos + Future videos & Future Series. Thank you for your feedback! :)

1) You need to change your background pictures to a smaller size, I have a 22" monitor and sonic is half cut out.
2) Get a better mic, it gets distracting when there is little crackling noises going on.

The mic I definitely know about, I'm saving up for a new one so hopefully within the next few weeks I'll get a new one. The background I definitely know I need an upgrade haha. I'll be sure to re-size the images for smaller monitors next time. Thanks for your input! :D

Hey man, I would really appreciate some feedback if you get the time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ericwalsh88
You sir made a big improvement, I watched your first minecraft video and it sounded like you where very uncomfortable. Then i watched your latest hitman video, now you it sounds like you can talk with confidence. Its great to see so much improvement. I have seen people who have been making videos for like 2 years and they still don't know how to talk in front of a mic. P.S you earned my sub:D

If its not to much trouble can I get some honest feedback for my channel, I'm trying to figure out where I need to improve but no luck.

Hey man, I would really enjoy some feedback. If you could, watch my featured video because that's the quality I'm currently at right now.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I wont have time to review any channels for the next 2 days (Work) I will start watching channels on Monday

Back