Are you looking for feedback? Click me if you would appreciate some feed back.

Hey man, I would really enjoy some feedback. If you could, watch my featured video because that's the quality I'm currently at right now.
Very nice channel, you seem to be comfortable with talking in a mic. You always have something to talk about, never a dull moment.

If its not to much trouble can I get some honest feedback for my channel, I'm trying to figure out where I need to improve but no luck.
1) very nice background.

2) why do your videos have a black boarder? Try to make the video full screen so there isn't a black boarder.

Hey guys,

If you want some actual feed back on your channel then let me know, when i mean real feed back, i mean not that usual feed back like (sweet channel man, keep it up) stuff. I have some spare time before my course starts and I wouldn't mind checking out your channel and helping you out.

Kind Regards,
StinkyPuppet.
Check out my channel and tell me what you think :)

Check out my channel and tell me what you think :)
1) You just need to fix that frame rate problem, its better to not put up anything then it is to put up a video that has crappy quality.

2) sort out your voice volume/quality, in some videos its fine then in the next, it sound like your in a larger room.

1) You just need to fix that frame rate problem, its better to not put up anything then it is to put up a video that has crappy quality.

2) sort out your voice volume/quality, in some videos its fine then in the next, it sound like your in a larger room.
lol thanks :D

Hello :) Do you like the music I uplad? And the background on videos? Feedback would be appreciated! :)

Back