Are you looking for feedback? Click me if you would appreciate some feed back.

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

If you want some actual feed back on your channel then let me know, when i mean real feed back, i mean not that usual feed back like (sweet channel man, keep it up) stuff. I have some spare time before my course starts and I wouldn't mind checking out your channel and helping you out.

Kind Regards,
StinkyPuppet.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Le me is very interested :D:D Check me ooooouut xD Hope ya like it ;)

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Le me is very interested :D:D Check me ooooouut xD Hope ya like it ;)
1) You should make a background for your channel, you could do something very simple like make it black and fade it to white.

2) Try to keep the videos to a 10 minute mark, people tend to loose interest in longer videos

3) Try to avoid saying i f@#ked your mum so much haha, I noticed in your episode 3 of silent hill that you said it a few times.

Thats about all that i picked up on that needs improving, but hey I am not expert my self haha. Just some few tips.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hihi i sweared to much in episode 3 xD Im aware of it :) I will reduce dat xD And im currently designing my background ;) Bi worries ^_^ And tnx for the feedback :D I will also give ya some ;) I do dat after school xD I will send ya the feedback in a youtube message :D
1) You should make a background for your channel, you could do something very simple like make it black and fade it to white.

2) Try to keep the videos to a 10 minute mark, people tend to loose interest in longer videos

3) Try to avoid saying i f@#ked your mum so much haha, I noticed in your episode 3 of silent hill that you said it a few times.

Thats about all that i picked up on that needs improving, but hey I am not expert my self haha. Just some few tips.

Hellsiepwn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys,

If you want some actual feed back on your channel then let me know, when i mean real feed back, i mean not that usual feed back like (sweet channel man, keep it up) stuff. I have some spare time before my course starts and I wouldn't mind checking out your channel and helping you out.

Kind Regards,
StinkyPuppet.
Count me in :p Feedback is always helpful.

SupSoniczX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Could you give me some feedback on my channel man :), would be greatly appreciated :)

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Count me in :p Feedback is always helpful.
1) Love your accent :D I would move to the UK just so i could pick up the accent haha

2) pretty sweet face cam boarders

3) Love your background, you should do a lets play of the Abes Oddysee.

4) Don't really have any negative feed back, which is always a plus :D