Are you looking for feedback? Click me if you would appreciate some feed back.

SPMPro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
First off, welcome to YTtalk :D
I was watching a few of your videos and realized you don't have commentary. You should start putting commentary on your videos, that's what makes you stand out from every one else.
Thank you! :). Yeah I've made plans to start doing commentaries on most of my videos + Future videos & Future Series. Thank you for your feedback! :)

bigredengineer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
1) You need to change your background pictures to a smaller size, I have a 22" monitor and sonic is half cut out.
2) Get a better mic, it gets distracting when there is little crackling noises going on.
The mic I definitely know about, I'm saving up for a new one so hopefully within the next few weeks I'll get a new one. The background I definitely know I need an upgrade haha. I'll be sure to re-size the images for smaller monitors next time. Thanks for your input! :D

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I would really appreciate some feedback if you get the time.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ericwalsh88
You sir made a big improvement, I watched your first minecraft video and it sounded like you where very uncomfortable. Then i watched your latest hitman video, now you it sounds like you can talk with confidence. Its great to see so much improvement. I have seen people who have been making videos for like 2 years and they still don't know how to talk in front of a mic. P.S you earned my sub:D

Aaronwebber9

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If its not to much trouble can I get some honest feedback for my channel, I'm trying to figure out where I need to improve but no luck.

Grohlvana

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I would really enjoy some feedback. If you could, watch my featured video because that's the quality I'm currently at right now.

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
IMPORTANT NOTICE: I wont have time to review any channels for the next 2 days (Work) I will start watching channels on Monday