Are you looking for feedback? Click me if you would appreciate some feed back.

I think what you're doing for the community is great! Can you please check my channel out and let me know what I can improve on and what I am doing good? Thanks!

I think what you're doing for the community is great! Can you please check my channel out and let me know what I can improve on and what I am doing good? Thanks!
Your videos are fine, you should change your background. It looks to photo shopped if you know what i mean, like it was a poor job cutting around the faces.

If you've got some time, I'd appreciate some feedback on my channel. Its a relatively new channel so there aren't many videos, but I appreciate any advice. :)

If you've got some time, I'd appreciate some feedback on my channel. Its a relatively new channel so there aren't many videos, but I appreciate any advice. :)
1) I reckon you should change your background, try to avoid doubling the pictures.

2) Try to be more enthusiastic wile playing, i only picked up on this because i am trying to improve on that area myself haha

Hello! I'm new to YTTalk (Just registered recently) I came across your thread and became very interested in it. I would like feedback on my channel, as I'm trying to currently build it and get recognized. Would mean a lot to me if you could help me to point my channel in the right direction! Thank you (Channel link below)

Back