Animation Any animation channels out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a animation channel! As you can see from my videos i'm a really proffessional animator, i worked at Disney as a animator for 7 years...

(jk)

here ... well eventually my video is still in the making as i am still learning how to animate in flash/animate cc ....... BUT awesome to see some more animators on YTtalk more and more are starting to pop up :)

I'm a animation channel! As you can see from my videos i'm a really proffessional animator, i worked at Disney as a animator for 7 years...

(jk)

Wow! Those 7 years you worked for Disney really payed off! On a serious note, good job on your first video. I like your accent. :D And it's great to see more animators starting out.[DOUBLEPOST=1473793548,1473793140][/DOUBLEPOST]
here ... well eventually my video is still in the making as i am still learning how to animate in flash/animate cc ....... BUT awesome to see some more animators on YTtalk more and more are starting to pop up :)

Hey Razz, good luck on your video, I'll definitely be there to watch it. I feel like the first one's the hardest to make since you're still learning but after that it gets easier once you get used to the program. Yeah, I've seen lots of animation channels starting out, it's awesome. :D

I have an animation channel I do with Power ranger mecha and tranformers.
Hi, nice to see another 3D animator on here! What software is that you're using?
Your channel link isn't working properly by the way, I found it anyway though, good stuff.

I started making animation for my YouTube channel for about 6 months now c: currently working on an animation that will probably be up in late Nov/ early Dec. If you want to check out my YouTube channel, my username is TurtleAmigo c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back