Animation Any animation channels out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
animation channel here!
I like the vids! I've done the whole awkward wave to strangers far too many times myself xD

@Mrnotthatfamous that looks so cool already

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
animation channel here!
I like the vids! I've done the whole awkward wave to strangers far too many times myself xD

@Mrnotthatfamous that looks so cool already
will drop a trailer of shorts once i have enough footage, around 30 seconds.

Reactions: Lightsen

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
animation channel here!
Thanks haha it's good to know people can relate. :D And that's some amazing animation Lightsen. You're very skilled. It would take me years to make a video like yours. Kudos for the hard work! :)

Reactions: Lightsen

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks haha it's good to know people can relate. :D And that's some amazing animation Lightsen. You're very skilled. It would take me years to make a video like yours. Kudos for the hard work! :)
thank you very much! It definitely does take me ages though xD

Reactions: apermied

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
and i posted the trailer thingy on my second channel "ThePokeStop" btw :p
that's amazing! Especially nice work ok the lighting and shadows really realistic!

Reactions: Sinc

Tiny Tunes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I have an animation channel for kids. I have to really simplify stuff compared to the sort of thing I do at work though, because it just takes too long to produce for YouTube.

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
and i posted the trailer thingy on my second channel "ThePokeStop" btw :p
Wow man that looks soo amazing. Can't wait to see the whole thing. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473615896,1473615866][/DOUBLEPOST]
2D animation channel here :)
Nice work Ketrinax, you've got some funny videos. I like your animation style. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473616008][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have an animation channel for kids. I have to really simplify stuff compared to the sort of thing I do at work though, because it just takes too long to produce for YouTube.
I know what you mean, animation takes a while, especially 3D animation. Your videos look really smooth and professional. Having a channel for kids seems like a good idea now with the new monetization policy youtube's got going on haha

Tiny Tunes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Wow man that looks soo amazing. Can't wait to see the whole thing. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473615896,1473615866][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nice work Ketrinax, you've got some funny videos. I like your animation style. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473616008][/DOUBLEPOST]

I know what you mean, animation takes a while, especially 3D animation. Your videos look really smooth and professional. Having a channel for kids seems like a good idea now with the new monetization policy youtube's got going on haha
Cheers. Ha! Yeah shouldn't effect my content really should it! Wouldn't get many views with a swearing bunny rabbit! (Well not my intended ones anyway!)

Reactions: apermied
Status
Not open for further replies.