Animation Any animation channels out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
animation channel here!
I like the vids! I've done the whole awkward wave to strangers far too many times myself xD

@Mrnotthatfamous that looks so cool already

animation channel here!
I like the vids! I've done the whole awkward wave to strangers far too many times myself xD

@Mrnotthatfamous that looks so cool already

will drop a trailer of shorts once i have enough footage, around 30 seconds.

animation channel here!

Thanks haha it's good to know people can relate. :D And that's some amazing animation Lightsen. You're very skilled. It would take me years to make a video like yours. Kudos for the hard work! :)

Thanks haha it's good to know people can relate. :D And that's some amazing animation Lightsen. You're very skilled. It would take me years to make a video like yours. Kudos for the hard work! :)
thank you very much! It definitely does take me ages though xD

I have an animation channel for kids. I have to really simplify stuff compared to the sort of thing I do at work though, because it just takes too long to produce for YouTube.

and i posted the trailer thingy on my second channel "ThePokeStop" btw :p

Wow man that looks soo amazing. Can't wait to see the whole thing. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473615896,1473615866][/DOUBLEPOST]
2D animation channel here :)

Nice work Ketrinax, you've got some funny videos. I like your animation style. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473616008][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have an animation channel for kids. I have to really simplify stuff compared to the sort of thing I do at work though, because it just takes too long to produce for YouTube.

I know what you mean, animation takes a while, especially 3D animation. Your videos look really smooth and professional. Having a channel for kids seems like a good idea now with the new monetization policy youtube's got going on haha

Wow man that looks soo amazing. Can't wait to see the whole thing. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473615896,1473615866][/DOUBLEPOST]

Nice work Ketrinax, you've got some funny videos. I like your animation style. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1473616008][/DOUBLEPOST]

I know what you mean, animation takes a while, especially 3D animation. Your videos look really smooth and professional. Having a channel for kids seems like a good idea now with the new monetization policy youtube's got going on haha
Cheers. Ha! Yeah shouldn't effect my content really should it! Wouldn't get many views with a swearing bunny rabbit! (Well not my intended ones anyway!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back