Animation Any animation channels out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that looks amazing! Awesome work.

What he upgrades to will be better than what is shown there, but meh, here is another one for the compliment
2644eb5228fc2c7d3969b758953a7ecd.gif

Definitely counts. I'm doing a similar thing myself. By the way, I've already stumbled upon your channel a few days ago. Really like your videos.
I just checked yours out a few minutes ago and subbed. I really like your voice and sense of humor haha

What he upgrades to will be better than what is shown there, but meh, here is another one for the compliment
2644eb5228fc2c7d3969b758953a7ecd.gif

That's impressive. How long have you been working on the video so far?[DOUBLEPOST=1473367215,1473367174][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just checked yours out a few minutes ago and subbed. I really like your voice and sense of humor haha

That's nice to hear, since I can't stand my own voice haha. Thank you!

It reminds me of Fanny(#86) from KND, it's very attention grabbing. I love her character/voice too :D

Gosh it's been so long since I watched KND, I had to google her haha. I'm glad to hear that. Hope it grabs someone's attention then. :D And I like your voice too I think it perfectly suits the character you've drawn. Hope to see more videos from you soon, they're brilliant.[DOUBLEPOST=1473369588,1473369537][/DOUBLEPOST]
wanna voice the system update? your voice is perfect for it.

You think so? Sure, why not I'd be happy to do it. :)

You think so? Sure, why not I'd be happy to do it. :)

okie, just upload a audio file to media fire of you saying "System update in progress, all unaccounted for or wild pokemon will be receiving their new abilities and updated balancing." and send me the link on my youtube messages, thats about it.

okie, just upload a audio file to media fire of you saying "System update in progress, all unaccounted for or wild pokemon will be receiving their new abilities and updated balancing." and send me the link on my youtube messages, thats about it.

Ok will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back