Animation Any animation channels out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoons

Reaction score
I'm a animation channel! As you can see from my videos i'm a really proffessional animator, i worked at Disney as a animator for 7 years...

(jk)

Razz_

Made you look didn't eye #gottem
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
here ... well eventually my video is still in the making as i am still learning how to animate in flash/animate cc ....... BUT awesome to see some more animators on YTtalk more and more are starting to pop up :)

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm a animation channel! As you can see from my videos i'm a really proffessional animator, i worked at Disney as a animator for 7 years...

(jk)
Wow! Those 7 years you worked for Disney really payed off! On a serious note, good job on your first video. I like your accent. :D And it's great to see more animators starting out.[DOUBLEPOST=1473793548,1473793140][/DOUBLEPOST]
here ... well eventually my video is still in the making as i am still learning how to animate in flash/animate cc ....... BUT awesome to see some more animators on YTtalk more and more are starting to pop up :)
Hey Razz, good luck on your video, I'll definitely be there to watch it. I feel like the first one's the hardest to make since you're still learning but after that it gets easier once you get used to the program. Yeah, I've seen lots of animation channels starting out, it's awesome. :D

Reactions: Razz_

TheChillyPanda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I make animation videos! Snippets of my life, relatables, rants (well one rant so far), and other random things c:

Reactions: Razz_

apermied

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I make animation videos! Snippets of my life, relatables, rants (well one rant so far), and other random things c:
Nice to meet a fellow animator Panda. I like your videos, they have a cute vibe to them and you've managed to make them quite relatable. :D

Gundam178

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I have an animation channel I do with Power ranger mecha and tranformers.

Tiny Tunes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I have an animation channel I do with Power ranger mecha and tranformers.
Hi, nice to see another 3D animator on here! What software is that you're using?
Your channel link isn't working properly by the way, I found it anyway though, good stuff.

TurtleAmigo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I started making animation for my YouTube channel for about 6 months now c: currently working on an animation that will probably be up in late Nov/ early Dec. If you want to check out my YouTube channel, my username is TurtleAmigo c:

Status
Not open for further replies.