Animation Any animation channels out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dprintguy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sort of do a mix, i do 3D prints, but show a time lapse of my model creation process, but i throw in funny animations here and there for entertainment value. I have a question for all you animators, do you post any in-between videos, since animation takes forever, and youtube has a preference for regular uploads, are there any "filler" videos that you post? like behind the scenes etc..

Penny Art

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Nah. Any extra time I have, I put it directly into my cartoons.

AMaazing

Reaction score
I just started off last week as an animator. I have a few animated conversations lined up, but yeah I'm really happy to get involved and would love to get some more fan engagement if I could :)

Penny Art

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I just started off last week as an animator. I have a few animated conversations lined up, but yeah I'm really happy to get involved and would love to get some more fan engagement if I could :)
Awesome! I love meeting other animators! BTW..how did you get 32 sub's with one video? That's pretty amazing to me!

K.M. Draws

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm really more of an illustrator at this point, but I've been tinkering with motion graphics since last year? Idk, but hi, it's nice to meet y'all!

Penny Art

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm really more of an illustrator at this point, but I've been tinkering with motion graphics since last year? Idk, but hi, it's nice to meet y'all!
Just looked at your channel. It looks interesting! Good stuff!

Ridic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm an animator, and I'm only 13! And I get better all the time whether it be digital, hand drawn, or stop motion. I'm also ready to make friends that've animators like me

Alex White

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I have recently started an animation channel (1 month old). It's just so much fun. Great to see so many animators here as well!

Reactions: Penny Art
Status
Not open for further replies.