82 Subs...Does it really get easier after 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube is never easy. I reached 100 after say 5-6 months and now I'm still at 140. I'd say you'd need 5000 active subs before you'll be ballin'.
I was at 125 for months (maybe because I made no new videos) but now I upload every week (trying to be twice a week) and my subscribers have gone up to 149 in under a week. :woohoo!:

breaking 100 was pretty hard. i think it gets easier afterwards because your video quality gets better. like the first videos that got you to 100 are probably just fine, and then if you get to 100, it shows you kinda figured things out, editing, making it funny/good.

Why or how are you different? It looks like you just talk over the footage, aka rather boring.

I go through an hour of footage and cut it down. Add GIFs. Add pictures. Add effects. And edit the audio. My LP is good quality. Filled with jump cuts. To keep getting "Boring" to a minimal. I have separated myself from other LPers. I didn't ask for an opinion on my channel. Thanks.

Like others said, it does snowball. Just looked at my stats and as you can see it did snowball however the rate is slowing down some. :( Not sure if this is because it's off season (I'm sports related), my niche is pretty small (top similar channels only have 50-75k subs), or a combination of both. I guess time will tell.

Month 1 - 139 total subs
Month 2 - 495 total subs
Month 3 - 1,303 total subs
Month 4 - 2,425 total subs
Month 5 - 3,600 total subs
Month 6 - 4,574 total subs
Current (Month 7) - 5,293 total subs

Like others said, it does snowball. Just looked at my stats and as you can see it did snowball however the rate is slowing down some. :( Not sure if this is because it's off season (I'm sports related), my niche is pretty small (top similar channels only have 50-75k subs), or a combination of both. I guess time will tell.

Month 1 - 139 total subs
Month 2 - 495 total subs
Month 3 - 1,303 total subs
Month 4 - 2,425 total subs
Month 5 - 3,600 total subs
Month 6 - 4,574 total subs
Current (Month 7) - 5,293 total subs

those stats are really awesome!

Did you buy a domain name? i was thinking about using blogspot for a website but i'm not sure if that would be effective.
It was actually the other way. Had the website for a couple years, added a Facebook page, and then last Fall added a YouTube Channel after we got into videos.

I personally don't really see any value in creating a website unless you're also going to have non video content and/or are looking to sell branded merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back