82 Subs...Does it really get easier after 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently just at 316, currently in a slump making 11 subscribers the past 30 days, I'm still in the steep up hill, I wish this snowball effect would finally start racking up some snowflakes :(

In past experience past 2-3k is when you really start making subscribers.

I'm currently just at 316, currently in a slump making 11 subscribers the past 30 days, I'm still in the steep up hill, I wish this snowball effect would finally start racking up some snowflakes :(

In past experience past 2-3k is when you really start making subscribers.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining then haha. I usually gain 11-15 Subs per month. I think the best way to get out of a slump is to switch it up a little. My vlogs started to get "meh" feedback. So I did something out of the blue and mind a full-blown LP.

The first 100 was definitely the most difficult for me. At the point I'm at now (5k+) my channel grows organically at the rate of 60 or so new subscribers per day.

actually 100 wasnt that bad i stopped at 115 for like a month then i burst to 300+ in the past weeks now im stuck again >.>

waiting for that 1k

why would it get faster when you get 18 more subs? lol I think its different for everyone i was getting only a couple subs a day until like 250. But i dont think having 250 subs as opposed to 50 would make you get subs any faster. out of the 250 probably 50-70 watch your videos maybe 20 actually like it, how many are actually sharing it so you get more views, and how many of the people they share it with happen to be online when they share it, actually click it, watch it, and subscribe?

I think its that you're actually putting out decent content and you actually have more than a couple videos at 100++

Last edited:
Is your channel name your own name spelled with extra e's? Good grief that's bad. In the oversaturated gaming market, people only sub to channels that are different from the other 200,000 people playing OOT. Why or how are you different? It looks like you just talk over the footage, aka rather boring.

Not true for me
first 100 was not easy but it does not get easier till you get to 1000 subs then things start getting better slowly.

I got to 100 subs in 4 months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back